Part 3

This edit make my dayy :D

BTS AND TWICE BACK TO THEIR DORM.

BTS manager:
Jimin,v and jungkook tomorrow you guys need to go Hanlim high school to continue your studies..uniform and books already prepared. And remember don't taking pictures with fans and jungkook please stop flirting with girls students. You guys need to concentrate on the studies!

Jimin,V and jungkook:
Okayyy.......

*in Twice dorm*

Mina pov:
Dahyun,Tzuyu and chaeyeon,tomorrow you guys still have school..pls go to bed early and ill make breakfast for you guys.

Dahyun,Tzuyu and chaeyeon went to their room after they heard what mina said.

*Dah,tzu and chae they also study in Hanlim high school*

Next dayyy...

Dah,tzu and chae they finshed breakfast that prepared by mina..around 7.45am they reached at the main gate of Hanlim high school.

Third person view
Is that twice?OMO they studies in my school?? Hope I can study same class with them!

Fourth person view
And I also heard member of BTS also study over here! Damn we're so lucky!! Hope I can meet them as soon as possible !!!

*School bell rang*

Headmistress pov
Welcome to our school! Jimin,taehyung and jungkook.. Jungkook you going to study in class 1-2,Jimin will be in 2-1 and taehyung will be in 2-2.. Okay..please quickly get to know your classmate and pick one of your classmate to bring you for visit the school's area..you may go back to your class now..

Jimin pov
Is this my class? 2-1?oh yeaa...

*Knock knock*

When Jimin went in the class,he spotted someone..
The class is cheering when they saw Jimin

Classmate:
Is that Park Jimin from BTS?OMO there's two celebrity in our class!One is Dahyun from Twice and another is Jimin!!

Jimin pov
Is that DAHYUN!?OMG I STUDY A SAME CLASS WITH HER!!WHAT SHOULD I DO!!

Teacher pov:
Jimin..Jimin..stop dreaming pls..can you pls introduce yourself to the class?

Jimin pov:
Im so sorry..teacher..hi guys..my name ia park Jimin..nice to meet you all..

After the introduction..

Teacher pov:
Thank you Jimin..you may sit next to Dahyun..

Dahyun raise up her hand to show Jimin where she is,but Jimin already knew where she is before she raised her hand..

Dayun pov:
Hi Jimin!Im dahyun,nice to meet you! I really can't believe we're study in the same class haha

*jimin blushed*
He don't know what he should reply

Jimin mumbled
Hi Dayun..yea...

*he blushed again*

Dahyun pov:
Do you want me to bring you around the school's area? And you also can join with my friends during lunch time :)

Jimin pov:
Emm..okayy..thank you Dahyun..

Jimin whisper to his heart:
She so kind tho and she look even more pretty without make up..

Dahyun pov:
Did you said anything just now?

Jimin pov:
No..no..let's concentrate on what teacher said..Hehe

Dahyun smile and him and turn back to front

So sorry for the late update! I suddenly lack of idea HAHAHA want to know what happened to jungkook and V.. Pls wait for the next chapter..my grammars is kinda bad..so sorry T.T Hope you guy like the story:)

This is so cute!! DAHMIN!!Jimin don't know how to react when Dahyun turn to him!!Ahhhhh