Part 5

Next day of school

They having class like usual, let's skip to recess time HAHA xD

During recess time
Tzuyu pov
Aish! The class is so noisy...I can't sleep.. Maybe roof top will be more quite..and I also can skip the language class later HAHAHA why am I so smart !

Roof top
Tzuyu is having her beauty sleep at the roof top

Jungkook pov
Eh?! I still didn't discover the third floor yet.. Should I have check? Oh.. Is just music room and some empty room...I should go back to class now..

When Jungkook on the way back to his class.. He heard a cat *meowing*from the rooftop.. He follow the sound and he open the door that go through to the roof and he found a white cat standing at the main entrance.Jungkook went to the cat and started  petting the cat and he saw someone is sleeping peacefully over there and he realize is Tzuyu.He walk to Tzuyu and sit next to her.After a few minutes, he stared at Tzuyu's face and he felt his heartbeat is pounding really fast.He quickly look away and try to calm down his heart.

Suddenly Tzuyu is awake

Tzuyu pov
Omg! What time is it ? Eh?! Who are you...... Oh is you Jungkook..why are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in the class now ?

Jungkook pov
He's shock when he heard Tzuyu voice..
Oh.. N.. Noo I found a cat just now and I realized the view is quite beautiful here so I plan to stay here for awhile and right now is language class and I don't like it so.. I skipped the class Heh

Tzuyu pov
OMG! I also don't like language class! We should hi 5!

Jungkook pov
Hi.. Hi 5? He look at his hand and suddenly Tzuyu grabbed his hand and give a hi 5! Jungkook is blush because no other girl touch his hand before..except  his mom and right now Tzuyu is the second girl who held his hand.

School end (sorry.. Let's skip the study part and let's focus on them xD)

V and Jimin pov
Jungkook can you go home by your own? Because today is our duty to clean the class. Just tell Rapmon them don't wait for us at the dorm, we will go straight to the practice room.

Jungkook pov
Sure hyung!  Please don't be late to the practice!
He planed to try out some street food before he back to the dorm because he still have 30min free time. When he walk down the the street and he saw Tzuyu was walking alone. Jungkook quickly run to her and said hi.

Tzuyu pov
Oh hi! jungkook we meet again HAHA

jungkook pov
Yea! Why you're walking alone?  Where's Dahyun and Chaeyeon?

Tzuyu pov
Oh.. Today is there duty to clean the class.. So I have to walk back alone today. When she was talking to Jungkook and jungkook realize the car from the back is getting close to them and he quickly grab (hug? I guess? HAHA pls imagine the scene)
Tzuyu to him. Tzuyu is blush and her heart beats fast because she never felt this close to any guy. She slightly push Jungkook away and said thank you for saving her.

Jungkook pov
Is my job to keep you safe. He blush and blank for awhile after what he had said, same goes to Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu pov
Em.. I think I need to go back now! Bye! See you tomorrow and she run back to Twice dorm. She still thinking of what Jungkook had said. She was happy and blushing the same time. She whisper and say is this how love feel?

Thank you for reading this boring story HAHA!
This chapter is for those who ship TZUKOOK shipper! Hope you guys like it :) even though is not really good like other fan fiction.. But really thanks to those people who vote and read this story :))
Next chapter i will write about Sana and _____________…HAHA lets see who's gonna meet Sana :)

 But really thanks to those people who vote and read this story :))Next chapter i will write about Sana and _____________…HAHA lets see who's gonna meet Sana :)

TZUKOOK! 💕