chapter 7: apologizing at the new house

( NICKI'S POV)

It was a long ride to the new house. I don't have any idea what it will look like. I'm nervous.....new state, no safaree..... new school......no safaree. Ugggh!! I want him here with me, to hold me and hug me and tell me that I'm beautiful.

Why would he hang up on me like that? we finally pulled up to the house. I screamed. It was like a Barbie dream house! it was light pink with white border. It's only my mom and I who are living here, and we're both girly. I ran up to the house.

I saw someone come out of the door of the house. Jordan's, lots of gold chains, gold watches, a blue jacket, and a snapback, he was holding a dozen roses  and he had his head down.I looked back at my mom with a confused face. She just smiled and said "go ahead", so I did. I walked up to the porch, and the "mystery man" put his head up..........................................................................................

........................................................................................................................

.................WHATCH THAT VIDEO Y'ALL... IT'S TOO CUTE <3 <3             ------>

.............................................................................................................................................................

"FAREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran to him. "NIC!!!!!!!!" He screamed and held his arms out. I jumped in his arms and rapped my legs around his waist. "what the hell are doing here faree??" I asked, as he's still holding me on his waist. "I can't live without you Nic." he said back.

I kissed him on the cheek. " I don't want you to go back though" I said pouting.  " I don't have to, because I'm moving to L.A." When he said that I almost screamed with happiness. "OMG really Faree???" I asked excitedly. "yeep". he answered. "I'm sooo sorry bout earlier" he looked so sad.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have said that. I'm just so happy your here." he finally put me down. "Hey, besties forever, right?" he asked laughing. "Yep, forever and always" I answered, looking deep into his eyes, smiling. "Onika, come ova here and help ya mama with dez bags!" my mother said, ruining the moment. "Ugggh , be right back" said to Faree, and went to help my mother.

_____________________________________________________________________________

super short but tomorrow's  chapter will be the best, I promise!!! and what's up with all these reads but yet no follows???????????????????? good night y'all. Good night Nicki!!!!!