The Hunt (Part Two)

AN: This section won't be as detailed as I had hoped. I was almost done with this section and the app closed itself. And had forgotten to save it... I swear, I was gonna scream. I'll try to be as detailed as possible but it sucks to write the same thing all over again. Ugh. I'm gonna shoot myself if this happens again. (Not really I just like doing this:) 🙆🔫 (It's funny because she's all happy and then someone shoots her. Hehehe.) Continue reading and voting! Now back to the story!

~Aura

I was the first to wake up the next morning. The boys had all fallen asleep. Wimps. I chuckled and started waking them all up.

After a quick breakfast we started walking back to camp. In a few hours we arrived. I said goodbye, figuring I wouldn't be seeing any of them again.

"Thanks," Deven said with that sweet smile of his.

I nod, fighting back the butterflies in my stomach, "Try not to do it again. I doubt Auntie will be so kind as to help," I smiled.

I left, knowing that chances of encountering them again were slim. Fate is weird sometimes, don't you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Correction: Fate is very weird.

Deven started helping Hermes deliver packages. He delivered to Artemis frequently.

I first saw him when he delivered a package. I had been sitting at my aunts side. I nodded at him and smiled slightly, giving a small wave that Auntie wouldn't notice. He nodded and smiled then quickly looked away and back at my aunt, handing her the package.

She examined it and waved her hand. "Thank you. You may leave now."

I couldn't ignore my disappointment.

He nodded and walked out, giving me one last glance on his way out.

He came once a week. We began to talk. I told him about my past and he told me about his. He was born as one of the last direct children of Pan in year 19. He's immortal and a Time Lord. His mom mysteriously died one day. He told me how he had been in many wars. He informed me of what was happening in the world outside of the Hunt.

I started to like him. I couldn't deny it anymore. I liked him.

I went to Auntie one night and told her. She had been suspecting. I was supposed to die. Thankfully she favored me. She let me go with a curse. All of the gods I'm related to would be able to speak inside my head. They would possess me occasionally. I would most likely suffer great migraines. I didn't care. I couldn't stand being a huntress anymore.

I left the campsite and wandered around the woods. I felt myself growing weak. I just lost immortality and my immune system was on the fritz. I grew too weak to move. I made home on a rock and stayed there, waiting either die, or be found by someone. I was expecting the first one. I got the latter. Deven and Chase found me with in a day or two.

Deven felt my forehead and looked concerned. "I'm getting help. Chase, stay with Aura."

Chase nodded as Deven walked off then took a seat next to me. "What happened?" he asked.

I bit my lip. "I left the hunt..." I said, ashamed.

He rose an eyebrow "Deven?"

"Yeah..." I say, my cheeks growing warm.

He smiled. "I knew it!"

"Oh shut up," I glared at him, "You would be a good human target. "

He rolled his eyes, "You can't even move!"

I frowned. He was right.

"He likes you too you know."

I look up at him. "Impossible"

He laughed "Whatever"

The conversation ended there. We sat in silence for a few more hours when Deven came back with help. Next thing I know, I'm in the infirmary at Camp Half-Blood. All better. I guess.

AN: This was written on my iPad so excuse the lack of bold and italics. You didn't have to wait too long. I want to add that Chase

..is now dead to me. Well, the guy who played Chase. ~~~SPOILER~~~At some point he and a few other characters will die. Mainly because they don't rp anymore or the character was removed. Next section to be added soon!

~Aura