Chapter 1: Kidnapped

^^^pic of Jordan^^^
**Jessie's POV**
Thanks so much for reading!!!! Enjoy (:

I wake up on a torn, gross, smelly couch I turn around to see nothing but darkness and a vague light coming from the glass block window. 

"Where am I?" I ask myself sitting up on the couch. "Stairs" I exclaim running to the steps.

I pull on the door knob turning it, I fall to the ground then all the sudden I hear many foot steps and a voice that sounds like a little girl. I walk down the steps and sit back down on the couch. It smells of mold and rat poison down here. I grab my purse off of an old wooden table sitting next the the couch. I pull out my pack of cigarettes, lighting one I remember some things but not all. Out of anger I throw my cigarette across the room.

"What the fuck" I scream at myself. 

I walk over to an old wooden cabinet and open it. "Drugs" I say to myself picking up one of the many bags of cocaine. Why the hell would someone need this much cocaine? Why would someone keep it in a cold ass basement?   

 I whip my head around as I hear the door creak open and vague footsteps on the steps. 

"Daddy said you're gonna be my new mommy" the little girl says walking towards me. 

"Who is your Daddy" I question backing up against the wall. 

"He's right upstairs" she says running up to me.

"My daddy has had so many lovers but he said you are the one" she explained.

"Honey are you down here?" I here as I hear faint footsteps coming down the stairs.

I pull the little girl closer to me as a tattooed, gorgeous man starts coming towards us.

"Daddy, she's so pretty" she yells running into his arms.

"Honey I know she is, now go back upstairs"

That little girl was so cute with her beautiful blue eyes and her long light blonde hair.

I took a deep breath out of complete fear "Who are you?" I ask.

"Oh baby girl I'm the one and only Jordan" he says staring into my eyes.

"What the hell" I yell walking in the opposite direction planning an escape.

"Just calm down, Jessie is it?" he smirks.

"Are you fucking kidding me, did I seriously have to drink last night? Just what the hell, tell me where I am?" I scream.

"You need to sit your ass down" he says angrily pushing my shoulders down while I fall back on the couch.

"Just tell me Jordan" I beg, brushing tears off my face.

"You're at my house, with my daughter and I. Just know that you are safe" he says sitting down on the couch.

I sit there staring into his precious blue eyes and his carved features.

"Hello" he says shaking his hands around.

"Sorry what? You're just really..." I say catching myself.

"Sexy, I know" he says.

"Smartass" I cough under my breath.

"Now let's see what that mouth does?" He says pressing his lips against me as I rub his muscular tatted arms.

"Wait no" I say pushing him off jumping up.

"Fucking bitch why are you so resistant" he shouts.

"I don't fucking know you" I say running away up the stairs only to be stopped by the little girl.

"Where you going Jessie I thought we could play together?" she says staring up at me.

"I'm sorry. Wait what's your name?"

"My name is Bethany. Daddy come here" she says yelling.

He runs up the stairs grabbing my arm and whispering "Follow me"

"I'm going in my room, don't miss the bus" he says handing her a Frozen backpack.

I follow him to his bedroom and he has his bed made, his laundry folded, and pretty much his entire bedroom was spotless.

"You seriously don't remember?" he asks curiously.

"Nope" I say staring up at the ceiling.

"Just think" he says nodding at me.

I look around the room and I see a pistol sitting next to the old TV.

"Are you going hurt me?" I ask backing up against the wall.

"No one is going to hurt you, when you're with me"

"Why does it matter if I'm with you or not?"

"I'm the leader of a very large gang, no one will ever hurt you" he explains.

"Just whatever, tell me why am I here? Give me something, Jesus Christ" I exclaim sitting down on bean bag on the ground.

"You were at a run down bar last night, where their is a pimp and all of his little skanks running around. Some rude ass crusty nigga was talking to you, thinking you were one of the prostitute's. So I gunned him up against a wall and told him to get the fuck out of town. Then you automatically fell in love with me and ran...." he explains.

All of the sudden everything from the last two days hit me in the face.

"Wait I remember now" I interupt. "You're Jordan, the guy I went home with, you saved my life" I exclaim.

"Exactly so stop asking me already" he yells lighting up a blunt. "Here take it, you're gonna need it" he says handing me a blunt.

"Did we,?" I stutter taking the first puff of the blunt.

"Did we what,?" "Spit it out" he says.

"Fuck" I continue.

"Not important" he says picking up some things off the floor.

"So we did, fucking fantastic" I say sarcastically banging my fist against the wall walking back to the kitchen.

"Woah, you're not to leave my sights" he says grabbing my hand.

"Are you serious? It's not like I have anywhere to go, I have no idea where I am, I ran away from home two years ago, I got no one Jordan, Jesus fucking Christ" I cry and yell.

"You have me now and forever" he says grabbing me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Get off" I push him off.

I run down stairs to the basement where my purse is sitting on the couch. Grabbing my purse off the couch, I run back upstairs to the living room which smells of, expensive Cologne and weed.

I pull out a bottle of Jack Daniels and chug down the whole half a bottle.

"You know you're really fucking sexy" I blurt out at him shoving the empty glass bottle back in my bag.

"You need to chill out" he says sitting down next to me.

"Why I have no fucking idea where the fuck I am and I have no where to run to" I yell.

"Just chill out"

Then all of the sudden I hear him shots coming from across the street.

"Shit, Jessie go in my room, NOW" He yells.