Chapter 4: Married!?!

At this point Jessie took a nap and it's around dinner time.

***Jessie's POV***

I spring out of bed, I look over to see Charlie laying on the floor sleeping next to me. I smell food cooking in the kitchen and I feel my stomach growl at me. Ugh.

"Jordan" I question swiftly turning the corner.

"Jessie" he says looking up from his pan.

"Jessie look what I colored at school" Bethany yells jumping up and down.

Authors note: Bethany is Jordans daughter.

"That's so pretty Beth" I come hug her as she let's go of me she looks up at me.

"Jessie,"

"Yes honey"

"Can I call you Mommy?"

"I-uh" I stutter in shock.

"Sweetie let's wait a little awhile before you call her that" Jordans says breaking the awkwardness.

"Okay, I'm going to my room Daddy" she says running up the steps.

"Hey Jordan what happened earlier?" I ask sitting across the room in the living room.

"I was testing you"

"Did I score high?" I wink.

"Yes you did and tonight is the real test" he bites his lip as he turns off the stove.

I lay my head on a pillow and stretch out on the couch.

"You must be thirsty" Jordan says handing me a Coke.

"How did you know that I'm addicted to Coke" I laugh grabbing it from his hand.

"I didn't, I am kind of obsessed with it too"

I giggle as I take my first sip of the coke. I can't believe we are already relating, maybe he's just trying to be nice. I set the coke on the coffee table next to the couch. I can't believe I am actually letting myself get into this situation. I mean Jordan is some random guy I barely know.

"Jordan?"

"Yeah"

"All of this is very crazy to me I don't know if I can agree to stay here"

"I thought we went over this"

"B-but I don't even know you" I stutter.

"You'll get to know me as time progresses"

I rolled over on my side and sit up on the couch. I was so hungry I hadn't eaten in forever.

"Jordan can you get me something to eat?"

"Uh yeah what do you want?"

"Anything I haven't eaten since yesterday at lunch time"

"How about we go out?"

"Okay that sounds good I'll go get ready"

I walked into his room where my clothes were and picked out a cute dress that I never wear. It is a mid thigh, long sleeve, black, backless dress. I laid it out on the bed and walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I put my usual glam makeup on and finished it off with some highlighter. I walked back into the room where I slipped some lacy black underwear on and a black bra to match and put my dress on. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. By now an hour has passed.

"Jordan, I'm ready" I called out before sliding on some rings and grabbing my phone and purse.

"Alright I'll get the keys"