Chapter8

Yoongi's POV
I stomped my way through the corridor and went outside. I sat on the wooden benches and watched the people that were doing sports as their lesson.
Whatever I said back then, it was necessary. Jimin needs to understand what he's done to (Your name) and what position he's put her in. I just don't get why he acts so weird sometimes. That day when they were playing basketball and Jimin pushed (Your name) on to the ground. It was so stupid! Why did he even do that!
He must've done that just to hurt (Your name) and win the game. Although I know there's another reason but I'm just not sure.
Yoongi, stop stressing yourself!

Your POV
Jimin opened the classroom door and walked across the room to his seat. His hand was formed into a fist. Also why is Yoongi not here. I think they had a fight.
All of a sudden Jimin sat next to me.
Not good!
Yoonah, I need you!

A/N~ I Need You, Girl😂🎤

I was receiving death glares by all the other girls. What the hell, it's not like I told him to come sit next to me, he just did!
Such idiots!
Meanwhile Jimin pushed towards me a piece of paper. I picked it up and it said 'Talk x'
I simply replied 'Ew Jimin, don't flirt with me' and passed back the paper.
Whilst he was writing I looked at the teacher and tapped my pencil.
He started making smooching noises for no reason after he sent me back the piece of paper.
The bad thing is that the teacher is like deaf because she never hears anyone talking, unless she sees them.
It's kind of a good thing but when it comes to Jimin, it's not!
I opened up the paper and it read 'I'm your boyfriend so I'm doing what I'm meant to do'
Fuck my life!
'Since when was I your girlfriend huh?' I replied back.

He didn't reply after 5 minutes so I looked at him and he was looking at me. It looked like he was doing that the whole time!
"You free after school?" He asked whilst winking.
"Yeah so?" I replied.
"That means we can go out. My ideal type of place is in bed, what do you say?" He whispered and winked at me.
I gave him the disgusting look, shook my head as no and swore with my finger.
There's never going to be a day where I'll be yours Jimin and go out with you!

Jimin's POV
Teasing (Your name) is so much fun. Although I wish that the things I said to her does come true.
Wait, what am I saying!
Am I falling for the girl that I bully?
This can't be!
I can't disappoint my people!

Jimin falling for you! Maybe, maybe not! Make sure to read the chapters after this to find out!😂