Chapter30

Seolna's POV
Where the hell is Jimin?! I searched everywhere for him until I saw him with two people that I completely hate.
Yoongi and (Your name)!
I immediately ran to them and shook Jimin's arm which made him and the two turn around to face me.
"Who said you could interrupt the conversation?" (Your name) asked as she raised an eyebrow.
"Shut up!" I shouted which made Jimin shook my hand off his arms.
"I hope you had a nice time hanging around with me. Now it's time to say goodbye because I've found the right people for me. Also you can go shout it out to everyone about this and you can make them hate me. I won't care!" Jimin said.
"What! Are you crazy?! They are your enemies!" I asked angrily.
"Not anymore. Didn't you know people change over time, so that's what has happened to me." Jimin replied.
"I can't believe this!" I shouted and stomped off.
How could you Jimin?! You were so popular in the things you used to do. Especially bullying (Your name)!  Just wait till I spill the beans!

Yoongi's POV
"Well Seolna, you better believe it some day!" I said whilst the others laughed.
"Can you imagine her killing herself just because of what Jimin has chosen to do?!" (Your name) asked.
We all laughed as a response.
"Well that won't be my problem." Jimin said.
"I wonder how long it will take for her to stop loving you." (Your name) replied.
Talking about love, Jimin could confess.
I nudged Jimin's arm and winked at him.
"Guys, I just need to go to the bathroom." I said and walked away from them.
I wish you luck Jimin!

Jimin's POV
I'm so confused right now! Why did Yoongi nudge my arm and left us?
Wait, is he wanting me to say something to (Your name)?
I put my hands inside my blazer pocket and something was inside it. I pulled it out slowly and it was a rose. I immediately put it back inside and saw that (Your name) was looking at me strangely.
"What's in there?" She asked.
"Nothing." I simply replied.
"Yah, tell me!" She yelled and started to tickle me.
"Ok, ok I will!" I replied, gasping for air as she took her hands away.
She leaned her back on the locker and waited for me.
I took a deep breath and hoped that the confession will work.
"(Your name). I want to tell you something that will always be remembered. First of all, I'm deeply sorry about the past. That time when I bullied you and made everyone hate you. I'm truly sorry about that. However I'm really happy to have you as a true friend now but I want to tell you what was hidden deep inside me, about you. I remember when we played basketball together and the times I used to tease you. Ever since I started doing all those things, it made me start having feelings for you." I said, whilst holding her hands.
"So does this mean you like me?" She asked.
"Yes. In fact I love you (Your name). I truly do. I don't care what those haters are going to say about us. All I care about is you as my girlfriend." I replied whilst I kissed her hand.
"Jimin, I love you too!" She said and immediately hugged me.
"Relationship goals!" A familiar voice shouted.
"Yoongi?!" Me and (Your name) said in confusion.
"Yes it's me." He replied which made us all laugh.
"Thanks bro." I whispered to him.
"Your welcome and did you give the rose?" He whispered back.
Shit!
I forgot about that!
"Ahem, what are you two talking about?" (Your name) asked.
"Well nothing but I forgot to give you something." I replied and pulled out the rose.
"JIMIN!" She yelled with joy and kissed me everywhere on the face.
"Ahem, your in the wrong place to do that." Yoongi joked.
I laughed as a response whilst (Your name) hit his arm.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter😂