Chapter 1

The guy chasing him called him Emil, so I guess that is his name. I walked along the street, blowing at my freezing hands. When a hankercheif fell from my pocket. I sighed and stuffed it in my pocket. I figured that it belonged to that Emil guy, he must've dropped it when he bumped into me earlier. I let out a chuckle. It was ironic how in this situation, it was the woman returning the hankercheif.

Arriving at my apartment I took off my coat and dropped it on the ground. When I walked over towards the kitchen when I saw a note placed on the counter.

Y/N, I'm going on a business trip for a while in Kyoto...and you have a new flatmate, his name is Emil, he'll be staying for a few weeks for his holiday. ♡♡♡
Love, your dad.

I heard the door creak open. They mumbled with a familiar voice. "Hello, um..is anyone here?" Wait...Wait...Wait...Emil...as in the Emil from earlier!? I ran out of the kitchen and saw Emil standing in the door way, his pack slung over his shoulder. He rubbed his hand. "Um...Sorry but, do you have any-" he gawked at me in disbelief. I saw that there was a large, prominent cut on his hand, most likely from when I ran into him. Quickly getting some antiseptic and a bandage, I ran back to him and grasped his hand gently. He winced as I dabbed the cut with antiseptic, "ow..." his face was flushed red. I laughed internally. "Not used to a girl holding your hand?" I teased.  "N-no! I mean..." he quickly turned his head. I wrapped his hand with the bandage. He averted his eyes from mine. "U-uh...can you show me to my room now?" He said. "A-ah sure" I let go of his hand and, showed him to the guest room. He picked up his bags and the puffin and walked into the guest room. He turned around and slammed the door. "Huh? Did I do something to upset him?" I muttered.

Iceland's POV
Mr puffin smirked. "Oh young love these days. Reminds me of my youth." Emil glared at him.

"S-shut up."