17

Su-Jin and Maek Jong started to go through the forest slowly because it was dark.

"Are you okay over there?", Maek Jong asked Su-Jin, who was right beside him.

"Yes. Just finding it a bit hard to see", she answered. It was their first time travelling at night together. Though both of them were used to it, something about being in a dark forest seemed unsettling.

"How about you? Are you fine?", she asked out of politeness.

"Yes", he said.

"Are you new to travelling at night?", he added.

"No, not really. I always sneak out at night..."

"Have you ever wandered outside your kingdom?"

"No"

"But you don't seem to be struggling...?"

"Well, what can I say, I have been through a lot of training and such"

"Oh, I see".

After that conversation, they fell silent as they continued with their journey.

-

"I think I can see the end of this forest already...", Su-Jin stated as she pointed in front of her. Maek Jong raised his head slightly, and sure enough, there it was, the open land.

"We should probably speed it up now. I want to get out of this forest as soon as possible.", she added.

"Okay, let us go.", was all Maek Jong said as he charged ahead of Su-Jin.

Su-Jin ordered her horse to run as she raced and kept up with Maek Jong.

i'm gonna make my chapters short for now so i can make more of them...but i probably will have some long chapters in the future