EPILOGUE

One month later

"Have fun!" My dad yelled from the roof. He had decided that it was time to re-shingle the roof, so he had been working on it for the past few days. Thankfully, he had a marvelous helper. She dropped a bottle of lemonade on my dad's head and laughed at his outraged expression. She waved goodbye to me as well, and before Nessa drove off in her typical witchy fashion, I saw my parents share a small kiss. It was a little peck of affection, but it made me so happy.

I hadn't seen my dad so happy in so long. Now that my mom was back, it was like he rose from the dead. His empty shell was thrown aside and he blossomed into a bright happy man with endless energy and humor.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nessa, Amy, Charlie, Emily, and I were going to see a movie. I think it was Avatar Four. The movie wasn't the important part though. It was the time that I spent with my best friend, my vampire buddies and my new girlfriend. I'd learned so much in the month that had passed since our adventure.

The stones of creation were seven gemstones infused with powerful magic from creators of the universes that allowed the holder of even one of them to be unstoppable. Well, nearly unstoppable. I was apparently one of the only beings immune to the powers of the stones. I now held the red stone of creation, the stone of power. The yellow stone was the stone of life, and the orange one was the stone of determination. The green stone held the power of healing, and the blue stone had the power of intelligence. The purple stone was mystery and magic, and the final stone, the black one, held the power of death.

It was going to be our goal to find all the stones and hide them in a far away place. We didn't want any other evil to get hold of the stones, because the power that we had faced was terrible.

We were going to find them all.

Our new hourglass had begun.