Save Me From My Two Left Feet (Normila)

Camila's POV

This party was a bust. Well it was in my opinion, Dinah and Ally sure seemed to be having a good time. Then again they were the only two that sought out to bring dates with them. While they were all out on the dance floor grinding up against their boy toys, I had taken the new privilege that came along with all college parties; drinking. Well I guess you could call it drinking. What exactly is taking a sip of a revolting concoction of liquids mixed together by a sleazy frat boy and complimenting him on his "bartending skills" even though you wanted to regurgitate it, but kept it in your hand so that it looked as if you were indeed drinking it?

Why did I even agree to coming here with them? I'm surprised that they even managed to actually get me in out of my dorm this time. Usually all the begging and pleading from my roommate never got anywhere. She;s give her best puppy dog face and pout for two minutes before she'd give up. Though this time around she used her secret weapon, our best friend Dinah. She usually didn't party too often. We went to college at UCLA which wasn't too far from home, so she opted out the parties here for spending time with her family and boyfriend at home on the weekends. And that was good for me considering she would be on my ass if I passed up the opportunity to party with her. Sadly enough, this time she decided to tag along with Ally and her boyfriend Troy, which made her insist that her boyfriend Nela accompany her as well. And then she doesn't stop there, but she barges into my dorm and puts the relentless peer pressure on me to join them and stop being the quiet hermit girl that lives in her door room all weekend to read and study for classes.

So here I am, at a quite wild party, still being that same quiet shy hermit girl, except I'm not in my comfy dorm with a book at hand, I'm squished in a crevice of a corner in the kitchen, a red solo cup in hand, my mind wondering how this girl's body is twisting in all these positions on the pool table, but above all things else, impatiently waiting for the party to end or for one of my friends to decide that it was time to head back to the dorm rooms. With my luck, neither are bound to happen soon, but I'm hoping for the latter, I mean who wants to stay in a room full of drunk, sweaty and horny college kids with your significant other when you could both be enjoying each other's company somewhere quieter, more secluded. Sadly, I'd rather deal with Ally and Troy's making out five feet away on Ally's bed than this guy currently attempting to dry hump my leg.

"Hey, why don't I get you another drink sweetheart? You're looking a bit empty there." He slurs, his body pressed to mine with no room for air to seep between. His breath reeked of alcohol as it danced against the hairs on the back of my neck, sending uncomfortable goosebumps along my skin.

"Um-no I'm good, it's not even near empty." Not like he looked anyways.

"Come on doll, you're never to full for more. The way I see it, if it's not to the brim, you need a refill." He chuckled against my ear, trying to get closer, but sadly he couldn't get anymore closer to me if he possibly wanted to.

"Really, it's fine." I nervously chuckled.

Before he could respond I heard Dinah's voice sound from in behind him.

"Hey Wade, try another piece of freshmeat eh? That one ain't too experienced, as you can see."

He slowly turns his head around so that he can eye my best friend, his body not moving from it's place against mine. I felt his body vibrate against mine as a low chuckle escaped his lips.

"Oh I can get her some experience." He says slyly.

"Yeah, you can also get a foot up your ass," She nods her head in the opposite direction of us. "Now go find someone else to trick into your bed tonight, because it won't be her asshole." She demands.