The M&M Escapades (Camren)

"All I'm trying to say is that maybe if you didn't try those corny ass pick-up lines on everyone then maybe just maybe you'd be able to score a date." Dinah reprimands Camila, throwing a green skittle, her least favorite one, at the older girl.

Camila had just told her two best friends of the very horrific story about how approximately a half an hour ago, she failed at her attempt to swoon a girl in her Algebra lab across campus. She was only half joking when she told the blonde that if she were a vegetable, she'd be a cute-cumber, but the girl laughed so hard that Camila genuinely thought she might pass out from lack of oxygen before she trudged away with her head down in embarrassment.

One day though, she was sure of it, her cute little corny pick-up lines would work on somebody, and she would go back to Dinah and rub it all in her face. Until then however, she would just have to take the teasing that she got from her best friend about it.

"Whatever, she wasn't that cute anyways. Besides, my pick-up lines have no flaw, only minor setbacks according to the humans with no sense of humor who think that they're lame...you being one of them." Camila shrugs, her initial pout disappearing once she had set her sights on the bag of skittles that rested on the table in front of her younger friend. She reached her hand over in attempt to grab some, only to have it smacked away by the Polynesian girl, who gared at her.

"Um, no way." She told her friend curtly, grabbing and shoving a handful in her mouth, slightly scrunching her face up at the immense burst of lime that she caught once she did. "Dammit, are all of these things green or what?"

"Language Dinah." Ally scolds the girl who only shrugs and goes back to glare at Camila.

"Get your own." She seeths to the Latina.

"I'm broke at the moment!" Camila whines, dropping her shoulders in defeat.

"Hm..." Dinah hums, looking over at something behind her shorter friend's shoulder. "How about I just give you two dollars so that you can go get some skittles?"

"I'll get M&Ms instead, because I've actually been dying for some lately, but sure." Camila smiles, placing her palm out to her best friend, who now has a suggestive smirk that she knows all too well on her face. "What's the catch?" She groans.

"See that hot green-eyed girl behind you?" She nods over to the table behind them in their dorm lounge, her friend turning to look for a quick second before turning back, a skeptical eye on Dinah. "Go ask her out. If she says yes, I'll give you the money." She smiles.

Camila almost chokes on air as she gasps and takes another glance at the girl in question, whose accompanied by another girl, with long dark brown hair that was tied in a ponytail and hooped earrings. The girl with the emerald eyes looked way more than intimidating. She had luscious black locks, a green beanie propped atop her head, and a bomber jacket. To say that she was hot was an understatement. This girl was absolutely gorgeous with her nicely sculpted eyebrows along with those plump pink lips almost sent Camila's nerves into a frenzy just looking at her.

"Are you serious?" She asks her friend seriously as she turns back around. The girl only shrugs and gives her a nod, she was very serious.

"Want the candy or not?" She asks with a tilt of the head.

"Dinah, come on. Mila has already faced quite the doozy in the dating lane today, ease up off of her will you?" Their shortest friend jumps in, nudging the younger girl's shoulder in a parental manner.

"No way, I really want to see Miss "My Pick-up Lines Have No Flaw" go reel in a date. Besides if you can accomplish this, you win over a cute girl and get your precious M&Ms, doesn't that sound nice?" She smiles sweetly at her two friends.