Why-Part three-

Everything  in  the  store  was  quiet  for  a  couple  of  minutes,  no  one  was  talking,  just  staring  at  each  other,  then  the  man  in  the  orange  ski  mask  phone  rings,  he  grimaced  then  answered " hello..... No......Yes, but  I kn-..........Really?.......Alright, can  I toy  with  them" just  then  the  man  smiled  wickedly  at  Dejia,  she  knew  this  was  not   going  to  end  well  for  her,  her  brothers,  or  her  mother,  they  were  going  to  die.
"Where's dad"  Dejia  said  while  signaling  Josh  to  come  over  there,  he  did,  crawling  over  slowly,  like  prey  " they  knocked  him  out  while  he  was  playing  on  his  phone  outside"  Damion  whined "ugh  will  you  shut up"  josh  groaned "you're  so  annoying  it's  unbelievable"  "take  that  back" damion  said  "no"  "take  it  back,  NOW"  Damion yelled  "NO"  just  then  Damion  jumped  Josh,  putting  him  in  a  headlock  "GET  OFF OF ME" Josh struggled  to  say  "TAKE  IT  BACK"   "POW, POW"  everybody  froze,  looking  at  the  man  with  the black  ski  mask  said  with  the  gun  in  his  hand  " now I'm  getting  sick  of  this, I  want  to  have  some  fun"  he  smiled  wickedly "you"  he  says  while  pointing  the  gun  at   dejia's  head "you're  going  to  have  a  choice"  Dejia  gulped  "you  have  a  choice  of  letting  your  mother  live"  Dejia  eyes  widend " or  your  brothers,  clear?"
"I  SAID  DOES  THAT  SOUND  CLEAR"  the  man  said  while  holding  the  gun  at  Dejia  mother "YES, YES,  PLEASE DON'T"  Dejia  screamed,  Dejia  didn't  know  how  she  was  going  to  get  out  of  this,  "you  have  less  than  thirty  minutes  to  make  your  choice"  they  all  froze  in  fear,  Dejia  looked  around,  seeing  her  mother  and  brothers  staring  at  her,  she  was  still  staring  at  her  brothers,  oh  what  will  she  do  without  them ,  her  mother  would  probably  blame her,  no  she  will blame  her  yelling  nasty  things  "I hate  you" she'll say....just  then,  dejia  black  out  of  fear.
Dejia  woke  up, looking  around  her  surroundings,... she  was  at  ....  A funeral?, But  how, she  was  just  at  the  gas  station  not  even  a  second  ago, sobs  started  to  broke  out  on  her  right, she  turned  only  to  look  at... Her  mother,  but  why  was  her  mother  crying "mom, are  you  okay?" Dejia  tried  to  reach  for  her  mother, trying  to  comfort  her  only  to  see  her  mother  jerking  back,  looking  at  dejia  like  she  was  a  killer "don't  touch  me,  you  killed  my  sons, YOUR BROTHERS,  all  because  you  think  you'll  be  better  off  with  me,  you  don't  know  what it's  like,  your  children,  dead,  I SHOULD'VE  DIED  BEFORE  THEM, THEY SHOULD'VE SEEN ME GET OLD.....They  were  supposed  get  married , have children,  the potential  to  be  something......wasted  because  of   you, my  own  daughter,  selfish"  "but  I  di-" Dejia  couldn't  even  Finish  the  sentence  when  everything  was  spinning,  morphing  into  a  blur  room,  Dejia  was  getting  dizzy  until  the  room  finally  morphed...it  was  the...hospital,  but  why  was  she  here  "Dejia,  there  you  are!,  Dejias  father  says  "hurry  up  your  mother  just  got  one  of  your  siblings out"  "one?, "  Dejia  was  confused  until  she  knew...this  was  the  day  her  siblings  were  born.