Smol bean.

POV OF KUNDAK
Born without choice, I was small. The smallest in a litter of 3 pups. There was my brother, large, stalky, a true forest wolf, Azucar. His voice was raspy even at such a young age, and you could just see the rays of the sun beaming off his metallic, red coat.

Azucar was the lucky one.

Even with my blurry vision, I could see my sister, Kala. She was a rusty brown colour, same as I. With bright blue arctic wolf features, and green eyes, we were practically twins.
Her young paws and bright spirit was always near me, and Azucar with our father. Several days after birth we were discovered and banished. I never knew betrayal because I was too young to ever have a bond with my birth mother.
The law of the wolf packs declares that any cross bred wolves are a disgrace, there fore, Kala and I, had to go.
All of us were Mixed.
Mutated.
Monsters.
But Az was lucky enough to have enough forest wolf features to be accepted.
Us? Alone we were, abandoned.
Smol beans had to stick together, right?
§§§§§

I only faintly remember the gentle grip and cool air as the Azaela first cradled me in her talons. I was carried away, to be nurtured by the owls.
The owls had an alliance with the wolves. Something strange, actually.
She and a large brawn owl had been out on a flight that day when they first spotted our newly born delicate bodies.
She took me and I wasn't even aware who she was, and how ,ugh she would mean to me one day.
The brawn owl had tooken flight with my sister, as Azaela studied me carefully. She knew the laws, and what would happen if the owls found me. She would have to fly into Ignos, the largest volcano in the sacred land of volcanos.
But she also saw something no one else could, what I might be.
So here is my story.