Tracer and D.Va

Okay this is requested by @Darthjedi0 and in this Tracer is bisexual since I can't do Girl x Girl or Boy x Boy, so sorry but please enjoy!

Key:
(YT/N)-- YouTube name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddles

D.Va:

You and Hana got married last year making you guys a young (too young to many people) married couple. You are a 22 year old French-Korean man, you were born in Paris, France but your mother put you in an orphanage when you were 8 when she couldn't take care of you anymore. In a few months a family in South Korea adopted you and that's how met Hana. You guys were friends and now are married, due to your many years living in Korea you now have a slight French accent.

You were recording a video for your YouTube channel, which has 28.5 million subscribers. “Alright guys that was my last game of the day, remember my wife and I are having a stream next Saturday for Red Cross’s charity. More info in the description below and like I always say my beloveds ...... je t'aime 안녕히 가십시오!!!”

You shut off your camera. You sigh and got up from your chair to stretch, hearing some good pops you moan in relief. “Mon Dieu how does Hana do it?”

You decided to go to Overwatch's huge kitchen to get a snack. You passed by some fellow teammates like Genji, Lúcio, Vulcan, and his brother Genos. They waved at you and bid you good day, they all also said they enjoyed your latest video which was you showing off some of your reflexes and agility. You thanked them and continued your way which when you did you got Takis and Banana Milk, you lay on the couch eating and drinking.

You were relaxing when Hana jumped on the couch and kissed your cheek. “Hi 프랑스 선박, how was your video?” You swallowed your food. “Good and I told my fans about our stream next week.” Hana landed on top of you since she had her portable game and began playing as her head was on your chest. “Cool! Now we'll have tons of love and support for our stream.”

You nodded and handed Hana the bag of Takis. “Yup want some?” Hana grabbed a handful and ate them and snuggled more into your body. You spent the day watching Hana play and gave her tips, as you two cuddled. Yup a typical day for two married gamers video games and cuddles.

Tracer:

You were fixing and clean your suit since it was messy and you got blood on it despite warning your enemies not to. You were in your fancy sports car making sure you look nice for your beloved. You removed your red balaclava to show your face that had a few cuts on your face, you sigh.

“Merde… Medic said they wouldn't show…. Luckily I have a kit somewhere.”

You looked in the glove box and found a small First-aid kit, you clean your face a bit and had some bandages on your nose, forehead, and cheek.

You checked your pocket watch….

And saw you were 15 minutes late.

Bon sang!!!

You immediately ran out of your car grabbing the bouquet you brought for Lena and hastily put your balaclava. You ran into Overwatch HQ looking for Lena since you both agreed to meet at the lounge of the HQ.

You kept screaming curses in French and running earning stares from others but you didn't care. You ran into the lounge and saw Lena talking to Winston.

“Lena!”

The British woman turned around and saw your disheveled form. Your suit still had some dark blood stains despite being red, your tie was halfway done, and your balaclava was askew. She could see parts of your face, your hair and long stubble. You had your hands on your knees and you were panting from all the running, Jesus how does Scout always do it? You looked at Lena.