New Waifus Pt 1

Happy Thanksgiving! Part 2 coming soon.
************************************

Cuddles:

Ana:

Your unit cheer at your latest victory.

"Oi give cheers to our mate Wendigo! He easily took down 13 men while we were covered in bullets!"

Your unit gave you a toast and cheer for you making you laugh. "Come one guys I was only doing my job as protecting you guys eh." Your brother-in-arm Liam wrapped an arm around your neck. "Look this bastard all modest, come on pal it's okay to be selfish once in awhile." You grabbed Liam and escaped his grip, then slam him on the floor and you pin his arms behind his back. Liam groan and you smile. "Selfish huh? Well then shut up and let's party!"

Liam smile. "That's our commander!"

Your unit cheer and began the party. You drink heavily with your teammates and celebrated like no tomorrow. Your unit gave you words of thanks and congrats to you for your heroic deeds. You wave the words off since you were only doing what you thought was right. You guys even played games like drunk darts or beer pong.

You guys been partying for hours that your girl went down to get you since you haven't come home. She saw the many drunk soldiers until she found you passed out on the air hockey table, the thing was on and the strikers hitting your face. She sigh. "Really?... You could have call me telling me you're celebrating."

Liam saw her and smile. "Oi Ana what's up! Here to take this fucking bastard home?" The famous Egyptian sniper gave the soldier a "really?" look. "Of course what else. He's is my husband like I'm gonna take another person home." Ana try to help you off the air hockey table but you're too heavy so Liam helped her until you guys were out the base. Ana struggled to put you in the car but did and took you home. You woke up drunk as hell.

"Quelle?... Where am I?"

Ana looked on the road. "In my car dear." You look at Ana. "Oh shit... Are you my Uber? Since when did Uber have hot drivers... I'm totally leaving you a great review." Ana had to hold in her laugh at your drunken state, you're always funny and cute when you're like this. "Well thank you sir." You look out the window and you mumbled drunk nonsense something about a hockey. Ana had to make sure you were fine since you can do crazy stuff last time you took Mathieu and try to survive Niagara Falls in a barrel, luckily Ana stopped you. Until you reach your home since Ana was visiting.

Ana drag you to the house and put you on the couch. Then you grabbed Ana's hand. "Hey baby where you going?~" Ana sigh. "Going to get you a blanket." You smile. "I'm Canadian I don't need a blanket! But I love to have the warmth of a woman." Then you easily pull her on top of you wrapping your arms around her waist.

"What? What are doing?!"

"Shhhhh.... My kids are asleep.... You're so warm...."

You hold your wife closer and nuzzled your face into her neck. Ana try to get off but give up since you fell asleep holding her happily. She sigh. "You big polar bear... you're lucky I love you." Ana try to get comfortable and was glad you were warm and she was wearing baggy clothes. She couldn't help but found you like a teddy bear, so warm and cuddly. Soon she too fell asleep.

Moira:

You felt the pain in your chest stuck again. You growl.

"God damn it! When will this bloody pain go away!"

"Darlin' it is unfortunately a side effect of your cloning. Since your death was from FOXDIE and it is a complex retrovirus. Apparently there is a bit in your system but only as chest pains."