two

Juliette was beyond excited as she followed behind Elliot, biting her lip to keep from squealing with anticipation. She had met many celebrities, but she had an attachment to the Shameless cast because the show was one of her favorites.

"God, I'm acting like a ridiculous fangirl." She grunted, stopping by the door that separated the two siblings from the cast. Elliot placed a hand on her shoulder, pushing her lightly.

"That's because you are one. Now, you begged me to let you come so get your sorry ass in there." Elliot chuckled, ruffling her hair. She scoffed and fixed it before shoving him.

"Don't lie to yourself, El. You would've taken me even if I hadn't asked." Juliette teased before pushing the door open and placing a smile on her face. Her eyes widened as she came in contact with another body.

"Woah, there." The voice spoke and she shook her head, glancing up at the slightly taller boy. Ethan Cutkosky.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." Juliette gushed, her cheeks reddening. Ethan laughed, stepping away from her, allowing her to breathe in some air.

"It's fine. Nothing like running into a pretty girl on the first day back to set." He winked before holding out his hand. "Ethan Cutkosky."

"Oh, dude, she knows who you are. She's like in love with you and Noel." Elliot spoke up from where he stood watching. Juliette placed a hand to her temple, sighing in embarrassment.

"Ahh, is th-"

"Cam, it's the Fletcher siblings." A girl voice shouted as the red-head came running up to the small group.

"It's an honour to meet you." Emma Kenney said, holding out a hand. Elliot held out his hand, but she walked past him and stood in front of Juliette.

"Wait, you meant me?" Juliette asked, furrowing her brows as she shook the other girls hand.

"Hell yeah, I love you. Honestly, the best part about The Fosters was seeing you in the background. Wait, that sounds creepy. Sorry." Emma rushed, laughing slightly as she pulled the brunette into a hug.

"I didn't even know people knew me as anyone other than 'The girl who is always with Elliot Fletcher'." Juliette chuckled, waving the compliment off as if it was nothing, but silently she was freaking out.

"Girl, you could be a model. Even if you weren't on the Fosters, people would've found you out." Cameron Monaghan stated as he walked up, holding out his hand.

"Ahh, nice to meet you." She replied, smiling widely. Juliette was overwhelmed with meeting her favorites.

"My sister is a big fan of the show and I couldn't pass up the chance to let her come. This is Juliette for everyone who hasn't met her." Elliot explained, wrapping an arm around his little sister.

"Elliot, we're so excited to work with you and Juliette, it's great to see you so enthusiastic to support your brother!" Emmy Rossum grinned, hugging the siblings at the same time. Jeremy Allen White followed as well, ruffling her hair a little.

"Shanola and Steve don't start filming until tomorrow so you'll have to wait, but I do know someone you'd like to meet." Cameron winked and motioned for her to follow him as he walked towards a room. He knocked on the door before pushing it open to reveal Noel Fisher.

"Hey, who's this?" Noel questioned, smiling over at Juliette. Cameron pushed her over to him and she didn't hesitate in hugging the older man.

"I'm Juliette Fletcher. This might seem weird, but wow I love you and Mickey is my small child." She gushed and pulled away to see a grinning Noel.

"I can tell I'm gonna enjoy having you around set." Noel admitted, patting her head. She sent a grateful look to Elliot who was watching with protective but loving eyes.

"What about Carl?" Ethan asked from the back of the room. Juliette shrugged, biting her lip.

"He's cool, but I like Debbie better." Juliette sent a thumbs up to Emma who chuckled. Noel wrapped an arm around her shoulders, dragging her out of the room with Cameron on her other side.

"Don't worry. We'll show her around." Cameron shouted, earning a laugh from the group.

"So Mickey is your favorite?" Noel questioned, looking down at the younger Fletcher.

"Yes, he's my child. He deserves to be happy." Juliette admitted and Noel turned around, looking towards Elliot.

"I'm adopting her! She's my daughter now. Thank you."

●●●●●

this is cute bc smol parents noel and cam already claiming jules as their daughter !! but grey's anatomy has destroyed me and im just on season 5 haha 👍