CHAPTER 3: The Hallway

We all run into the halls and try to find the closest exit. “There's a fire escape here” A student shouts so we all run to where it is. I slowly open the door and the principle is just standing there. “Mr. Lyka?” I whisper in a scared voice. He turns around and he has a gold trophy in his hand that has blood on it. We all back up. He charges at me, pushes me into the locker, and hits me in the leg with the trophy. I scream in pain. I kick the trophy out of his hand and it flies to the other side of the hallway. I run to go get it. I pick it up, charge at him and hit him in his temple. He fell to the ground. I slowly start to lose my mind. I look around for a weapon and spot an emergency ax in a glass case. I run up to it, break the glass with the trophy, and grab the ax. “What the hell are you going to do with that” Alyssa shouts. “Protect us” I shout back. We hear a faint “hello” that echoed through the halls. We all turn around and see hundreds of teachers and staff staring and creepily smiling at us. “Oh shit” I scream. They all start to run up to us and starting to grab us. I bit the guy's hand that grabbed, he let go, I grabbed the back of his head and pushes his face into the lockers at least 5 times until he was knocked out. Alyssa struggles to get out of the teachers clutch. I run up to the teacher that has her and swing the ax at his neck. His head falls to the ground and a pool of blood forms on the floor. “Shit” Alyssa says as she breathes heavily. Alyssa gets up and we all walk to the stairs. 1 Minute passes and we finally get to the first floor. “We need to go the kitchen in the cafeteria so we can find weapons or something to protect ourselves” i whisper so i don't draw attention to us. We all run to the cafeteria and then the back of the kitchen. ‘Look for any knives” I whisper. “Okay” everyone replies. Out of nowhere a whole bunch of screwy teachers rushed in the kitchen. They knocked everyone out, including me.