3. I like you

After that incident the tension between the two heightened. Gabby tried her best to avoid Jake. Jake is a bad news. She can't afford to be involved with him. He is beyond her. Gabby is a nobody. A girl trying to hide from her horrible past. A past that she hopes never catch up on her. But then again you can never really avoid someone as determined as Jason Luke Anderson.

"What the hell you scared the shit out of me." Gabby yelled when Jake slammed the door of the storage room.

"You're avoiding me."

"Excuse me. I don't have time for your bullshits. I need to go. Let me pass."

"No. Unless you tell me shy your avoiding me?" He stated blocking the doorway.

"Fine. Let's stay here the entire day. I have nothing to tell you." Gabby stated. "I don't owe a perverted asshole like you an explanation."

"Well, alright. Let me talk then." Jake stated. "I like you. I really do."

"Thank you. Are you done?" Gabby said completely annoyed.

"Not quite. I locked the door so you can't get out." He replied showing the keys to Gabby before putting it on his pockets.

"Oh gosh. If this is one of your childish games for a foreplay it's not working." Gabby sat on the beer cases and pretended to yawn.

"Foreplay?" Jake moved closer to her and pulled her close to him so that they were face to face. "I don't do foreplay."

"Really?" Gabby tried to sound disappointed. "I love foreplay."

"No you don't." He stated while caressing legs.

"I do. I enjoy it." Gabby whispered and began biting his ears. "Am I turning you on?" She said seductively as her hands traveled down his body to grab the keys in his pocket.

"I know what you're trying to do." He grabbed Gabby's hands. "I like you and you're scared to admit that you like me too."

"What? As if." Gabby rolled her eyes. "You're delusional."

"If you don't like me. Sleep with me."

"You mean have sex with you. As in I let myself be screwed by a perverted jerk like you. No fucking way."

"Well, I guess you like me then. I can't blame you. What's not to like in me?"

"Do you expect me to answer that? You are so full of yourself."

"I can't get you out of my head. I've been with various women and all I can think about is you. I picture you in my head whenever I'm with someone."

"You are creepy. That is sick. How can you be telling me this shit? Let my hands go. You're hurting me."

"I would never hurt you." He let go of Gabby's hands. "But come on, you are busting all my self-esteem, all my confidence right now. Help me get you out of my system."

"Oh my gosh. Fine. Let's get this over. Want me to bend over so you can get this over with." Gabby stated totally annoyed.

"Not here. My place tomorrow night I'll pick you up."

"Just give me your address and I'll go there. I am not going to be seen by anyone getting into your car."

"Oh come on. What's wrong with that? I thought you never cared what other people say about you."

"I don't. I just don't want people to start any rumors connecting me to you."

"I don't care. I mean I can ensure you that whatever happens between the two of us will remain a secret. No one will know about it."