Chapter Two- Lineage

Rey woke up , it was cool , she was on a large bed with tons of pillows , buried underneath blankets to keep her warm.

She sat up and looked around , she had no clue where she was . She pulled the blankets around her body and looked out the large window .

There was a lake of sorts with cloudy dark skies above it . The door opened and she turned .

"Rey , I'm glad to see you awake" Kylo Ren said stepping into the room.

"Where am I ? Why am I here ? Who are you ?!" She asked frantically with her heart racing .

He was a few feet from her and began "I am Kylo Ren, the master of the Knights of Ren , I am of the Sith ... you are on Naboo where you will stay until the war is over" he said.

"You can't make me do anything" Rey snapped.

"Trust me ... staying here you will have everything you ever needed ... food, clothing, you will not need to work ... well trace your linage and soon Rey you will rule the galaxy"

"Why ?" She asked.

"You are a key to success for the first order and galaxy" he said and walked to her , reaching to cup her face .

She flinched, she was scared of him... but who wouldn't be ? She is cowering from him, he's dark and scary .

"You must be hungry, come my treasure we'll have some food brought up to you... there is a fresher just to the left and after your meal you should shower and dress... I'll be back afterwards" he said .

Rey nodded and he walked out of the room . The second he was gone she ran to the window and looked out of it .

How was she the key to success for the first order . She wasn't a Sith or a Jedi ... she didn't have the Force all she was was some scavenger from Jakku who was left as a child.

*

"Master" Kylo kneeled. "Her linage you said "

"She is your grandfather's greatest enemy, strong of the Force and of royalty ... a planet that still hasn't chosen a side and that is rich and full of resources "

"Sir ?" Kylo asked .

"Her name is Reyhanne Carina Pandora granddaughter of the duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore, whom was killed years before she was born ... the daughter who was half royal half Jedi .... her grandfather is the Skywalker's biggest enemy ... the man who trained yet held back Anakin Skywalker all those years ago -"

"No-" Kylo whispered.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Jedi master of Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker " Snoke finished .

"She's royalty and strong in the Force" Kylo said.

"Yes and she will help us win this fight... the moment the resistance finds out we have the fallen princess they'll surrender, she had been searched for many years , and she will be yours my apprentice and you will be hers"

"Yes Supreme Leader" Kylo bowed .

*

When Kylo came back to their quarters she was in a dark robe far to big for her but keeping her warm as she looked through the clothing options in the closet.

"Don't see anything you like ?" He asked.

"I'm not one for fashion" she replied, her belly fully for once in her life, she didn't feel hungry .

"Did you eat enough fun" he asked her .

"Yes" she said and walked around the room "what time is it?" Rey asked .

"18 hundred hours" he said "you should get settled for bed, in the morning we have much to discuss"

"I don't have anything to -"

"Those doors there" ha pointed down the hall to the sleek black doors "are your personal quarters, I will never go in there unless you give me a reason to, there are some old clothing items from the late queen of Naboo Padmè Amidala"

"Okay , thank you" Rey said and walked to the doors .

-A.N.-
Huge thanks to my boo ReyloAddict she's the best buddy and helper a trash can could ask for !

Go read her books ! I make a cameo in one of them called "Deadly Love" it's a lit AF book

-Joey