Chapter Eight- Night

Anger flowed through Kylo, how dare the supreme leader summon him as he was finally alone with his wife.

Kylo kept his emotions calm and walked into he hall to speak with him as his wife began to undress for bed .

"Yes supreme leader?" Kylo said.

"You have won over your little scavenger, now you need her to love you... do not consummate your marriage" Snoke said.

"Supreme -"

"I know the Sith ways ... but you will make her love you before you bed her... understand ?"

"Yes sir" Kylo said "what about children ?"

"We will discuss this another time; the resistance just got the news of your wedding... wear her with pride"

"Yes sir" Kylo nodded.

By the time Kylo had gotten through the halls and to their wedding bed she was asleep, sprawled across the couch with a thin blanket covering her body.

Kylo picked up her and carried her to bed. Pressed a kiss on her forehead and slipped the blankets over her body. "Goodnight dear" he said and went to change .

*

"General " C-3PO said "I do believe have new footage of The First Order"

"Another one of Hux's rants ?" She asked , Han Solo at her side, Poe Dameron the best pilot in the galaxy and the ex-stormtrooper Finn were with them.

"No I'm afraid you may want to see this... a wedding has happened between a princess and a sith"

"Oh maker" Poe rolled his eyes and they began the clip.

It was a beautiful hall with metal twisting and turning with jewels sparkling .

Music began and a woman in a white dress flowed down the aisle , to Kylo Ren the masked Sith of the First Order. Poe Dameron's old friend , Finn's old boss and Han and Leia's son.

"Do you Kylo Ren take the to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" his mechanical voice said.

"Do you Princess Reyhanne Carina Kryze  Kenobi of Mandalore, take thee Kylo Ten to be your lawfully wedded husband ?"

The veil was lifted from her head , her curls hung around her face beautifully "I do" she said without fear .

"By the power vested in me by the planet of Naboo I now pronounce you husband and wife"

Leia's eyes were glossy as she watched her son's wedding , something she used to dream about between senate sessions .

When she sat down in her office , photos of the small family . Her small wedding to Han . Luke and her on Naboo with their birth mother's family. Bail Organa and his wife her mother together .

Her person favorite was a photo of baby Ben , when he was playing with her veil , making it a cape .

Leia used to sit down and dream of the wedding. He would be marrying someone who he loved no doubt .

A young woman like herself , without
The force or a big family name, or any royalty to her name .

Ben would be a senator for Tatooine or Maybe Naboo, after training with Luke .

A huge wedding with white dresses and bright colors . Her and Han walking down the aisle to their seats . Luke following and Ben walking out next.

His bride holding his hand and smiling at the Skywalker Solo family.

But here she was , on opposite sides of the war against her own son. The only child she had.

"That's Rey !" Finn said and Leia's head turned to him.

"The girl from Jakku?" Leia asked.

"Kylo kidnapped her at Maz's... he must be forcing her into this!" Finn said "I know Kylo Ren and how e works he always gets what he wants"

"Did they say Kenobi ?"

"Yes" Poe said to her .

"Obi-Wan's grandchild Han" Leia said and Han nodded "Kenobi's only living descendant and Skywalker ...."

"Wait ? Rey is a Skywalker too ?!" Finn asked .

"No... Kylo Ren is , he's our son" lies said with her head down. Han rubbed her back .

-A.N.-
Fiddler is done

-Fiddler is done ✅

( in order : Chava {Sophia} Titzel {yours truly} Hodel {Anna})

There are rumors we're gonna do : Rent , Shrek , Little Mermaid , Grease, High School Musical

There are rumors we're gonna do : Rent , Shrek , Little Mermaid , Grease, High School Musical .

Thanks for sticking with me while I've been busy with the show !

-Joey