013°

fire (oh) thriteen degrees!

**

I coughed and then blew some smoke away. My vision was blurry but clear from smoke, and I was on the floor. I saw a wanderer get up, shit!

I pressed my hands to the floor and tried lifting myself up, no use. Then I felt it, a pang at my foot, soon it became extreme and soon unbearable.

On the bright side, it's better than the headaches.
Wait, my foot is stuck under something..Why the fuck did I just say there was a bright side?

I grabbed my gun and lifted it up. The cartridges are gone! I looked up a wanderer smirked  holding them up.

They can think too? What next? Cooking? Skydiving?

Okay that was too much. Let's also take into mind that they could have taken the actual gun and shoot me but you know they aren't at that stage. Wait they didn't do that? Why? Oh— They're half alive cot dammit Jinsol!

"uh? you done?"

COT DAMMIT ONCE MORE! I FORGOT!

He wiped his mouth due to him drooling blood, which uh cool. I tried getting up again, no use. The wanderers creeped up on the students. I groaned, seriously?

I tried to think, what can I do? What the hell can I do?

Force Field! That's right, the gun activated show should that. I thought real hard, it felt like I was opening a bunch of doors to old rooms.

Then it happened, a force field appeared around the students. I sighed "Need something harder than a cal problem? Try that." I whispered to myself.

The wanderers were busy trying to figure out how to break the force field. I looked through my soaked skirt pockets, only to find a pen.

Not my deadly one, my regular pen. Wow out of all fucking times. I mean it's not like normal people carry around deadly pens around! Well you're Han Jinsol! you do!

"JINSOL!" Yuta said.

uh yeah sorry.

I grabbed my pen out

"your blood can kill a wanderer almost instantly!" hyeyeong says holding up the gun.

"jinja?"

"yup!"

Thank you weird flashback!

I took out the pen and with all my strength attempted to cut a line on my arm. Luckily, I'm a pretty strong bean so I was able to make a small yet fuctional line.

I put the blood all around the pen and then grabbed my gun. Look, I don't know what kind of hoodini trickery I used but I got the pen to be stuck in the gun so that it would shoot out the bloody pen.

I looked up, the wanderer was playing with the force field still, the other one was trying to break open the cartridges.

I shot the one at the forcefield. He fell and started throwing up, don't fangirl! The boys do not need to hear those thoughts.