022°

twenty two degrees ain't that hot but taeyong is.

I steered clear of Miyoung today, I was quite iffy about her. "We can't even call our parents?" Yeohyun gasps. "We can but it's not like anyone will hear, we have service and we can try but the school block anyone else from seeing them... just like last time." Hansol says. We are in a meeting, I looked away. It's not like I like my parents.

"As ambassadors we should find a way to escape." Heeyun says. "Even as that was the most sensible thing you've said currently, no." Yuta responds. "Come on! What do we do? Just sit here?" He says.

"I read the last time you did that, half the school died from a disease and Xiu Jin here sold herself to her drug dealer father." Jeongyi shrugs. I choked on my spit, that was too dangerously accurate.

Taeyong stood up surprising me, I wasn't that offended. I guess he was. He walked over to Jeongyi and pulls her ambassador badge off.

Jisung gasps really loudly and Haechan covers his mouth "Ta-Mr.-" I begin, "I would never want anyone to relive what we went through. Do you think, no do you even know how we felt? How it felt to see your classmates drop dead before your eyes?" Taeyong says angrily.

I hate to admit it, he spoke the truth.

"If you guys aren't going to be of help I suggest you leave." He says.

"What is this? A pity party? You want me to feel sad for what? Pfft, you could have saved everyone if you took action." Yeohyun says.

"Yah, if we take action, you could die you know that right?" Johnny says.

"We will die heroes! Unlike Miss Oh, dying without anyone caring!" Gowook says.

Hell to the no. I stood, no I pushed a chair away. "It seems you like having a gun to your head." I say. "Of course, the outcast's only friend. " Haejeon taunts.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what my boiling anger can turn into. I took my dagger and cut both their badges off.

I put both of them against the wall with my knife.

"It's not like you guys are even ready for the real world, for this world. With what skills? With what weapons?" I ask.

Then guess the fuck what happens

nothing.

Yeohyun pulls off her badge "Okay Xiu Jin, we'll rebel." And then they walk away.

Taeyong groans, "another problem."

"What about you?" Jaehyun turns to Miyoung.

She stands, "I-I like you guys and all, but this is not right for me." She smiles warmly and takes her badge off. Then I notice it, a scar on her neck. Maya has a similar scar.

**

"Why are we always back at square one?" Ten asks.

"I think it's because we always play with fire." Jeno responds.

"honestly man.." Mark whines.

Jaehyun walked in, "I just had a meeting with the chairman, he's not calling off graduation either." He said. Oh yeah, that's right I was a senior more importantly I was graduating. "It's not like I'd want anyone I know to come." I stroked my chin laying back in my chair.