What is #FreeTheAuthor?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What is #FreeTheAuthor?

It is yet another campaign on wattpad but with much more deep meaning to spread support to authors who have been struggling with writing while the real life issues strangling us all, placing a halt to our write-pace journey in this orange community.

But have we ever stopped? Ask yourself, will you ever stop? Let's stick to the answer, No. You won't get dishearten by those issues which have been tackling your roots of writing. You want others to know what you have been through. You want others to know you didn't show cowardice when life threw so many obstacles in your way.

The campaign stands merely here to support the author capabilities, whether a girl or a guy, we'll support you because you have the potential to mark your name in history by your literature.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How can you support us?

- By adding the sash up in your bio, you'll show your love to those incredible writers and perhaps yourself.

- By adding the banner or sticker to your book cover, you can show your support for this campaign.

- By adding the tag #FreeTheAuthor in your book as one of your book's tags, you can show your support and we can show our's, so we can add your book up in one of our reading list.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How to add the Banner/Sash/Sticker?

- You can add sash in your icon and banner/sticker in your book's cover through any graphics editing software on your PC/Laptop OR editing apps in your phone.

- Just download an editing app [in your phone] or a software [for your PC/Laptop] >> Open it and then open your book cover in it >> Add the Banner/Sticker in your Cover >> Voilà! You're done.

- Convenient apps for phone: Picsart, Phonto and Pixlr. For Windows/Mac: GIMP, Photoshop and many more.

- If you still have any questions regarding this 'how to', shoot us a PM or drop your questions in the comment session.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Is this campaign even genuine?

Of course folks, this campaign is maintained and organised by a wattpad ambassador/an author and an average author just like you, though this campaign isn't wattpad's official project.

We know the struggles of writing behind our parents' back or sometimes with parents' acknowledgement of us, writing but either they never take us seriously or just ignore the fact we love to write and want us to shove a halt at it.

We know the struggles of managing school and wattpad. The disappointing looks in our parents' eyes when they see our grades going down because sometimes we get lost in the world we made. So conclusion, this project is totally genuine.

Alex and Dylan present you with a campaign to support authors from all around the world, the support that the authors deserve. Let's show what we have got in the store, by which we meant imagination.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You can drop any questions regarding this campaign in comments and even hit us up a PM, which may be the fastest way to get a reply.

[Flip to next page for further (deep) meaning behind this campaign!]