7:00 am
I arrive at school. Watched Senpai come in. Oh Senpai. When will you notice me? I will have to get rid of that Osana person first. and Kokona , and can't forget about the rest. I'll kill one by one. Without any suspicious of course. Hopefully no one will notice. But when I killed Oka that one day. I felt like someone was watching me. But had no clue who. Maybe I'm just over thinking. But I swear I think someone is watching me. I know Info-Chan is watching me. That's not my point. I think someone that goes here is stalking me. Hopefully they didn't see me murder her. or anything bad. I will find who is following me and kill them. Because when they see me kill someone they will tell everyone and even Senpai. Then Senpai won't love me. I NEED TO FIND OUT WHO. hmm...... I have a plan.
-------------------------------------------
*class time*
"Alright Class, turn to page 37 in your books"
ugh this class is so boring. I barley even pay attention. All I could think of is Senpai & wonder who stalking me. Or I think someone is. Who knows.
"Ayano , What's the answer?"
oh crap. What are we learning about. I'm just looking around to see any clues. None. CRAP. Umm.... Everyone is staring at me. Ayano think.....
I was staring at the Teacher. She was getting an annoyed look. I turned my head to the left a little bit and saw this guy holding up a notebook and it said the answer??
"176?"
"Yes. Correct. Next time Ayano pay attention."
Wow that was right? Why did he help me?
--------------------------------
*After Class*
I walked out of class and up to the roof in this one corner where the bench is and sat down and ate my bento.
"Hey. No thank you?" The guy said.
That's the guy that helped me in class.
"Oh... Thanks. But why did you help me?"
"Why not? Just trying to be nice. And besides. She mean. Wouldn't you agree?"
"Yes. Agree."
there was an awkward silence until he said something.
"Your name is Ayano?"
"Yes , And you?"
"Budo."
"Well nice to meet you Budo."
I honestly hate being nice to people but if I want Senpai I gotta show that I'm nice and care about people.
"Nice to meet you to Ayano! Oh and btw have you ever consider joining the Martial arts club?" He asked and blushed???? umm okay.
"No , I never consider joining. But I'll think about it." I said while eating my last of my bento. Man he's really getting on my nerves like can he just go away???? I need to kill someone right now.
*bell rings*
Dang it . I could of killed someone but Budo keeps on talking to me..... Why?
"Oh there's the bell , gotta go!" He said.
"Ya , bye."
Thank god he's gone. I know he's in my class. He got switched from Senpai's class to mine. Ugh why my class? Why can't Senpai move into my class. Well at least I have biology with Senpai. My favorite day of school. And my favorite class. The teacher is okay . I could care less about it though.
I threw my bento away and walked to Biology.
I sat in the back left corner while Senpai is two seats in front of me. No one sits in front of me so I can just stare at Senpai's Hair. That's how I got a piece of Senpai's hair for my Senpai Shrine. That always makes me smile and happy. I love him so much.
"Okay class. Today we are going to do a project. And you'll have partners. But your not picking them. The boys will pick a piece of paper with a girls name on it and that's your partner."
OMG I wonder if Senpai will pick me. Omg please. please. please.
Everyone except Senpai and One guy got to Pick a partner. Now it's Senpai's turn to pick a piece of paper and say the partners name.
He picks one and opens it.
"Ayano Aishi"
HOLY SHRINE SENPAI GOT MY NAME . I tried not to scream or do anything stupid. He looked at me and I smile at him. He smiled back. HOLY MOTHER OF SHRINE. AHHHHH. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
"Alright class since everyone got there partners I'll be telling you what the project is about. You will have to work on Puberty , male or female. Doesn't matter , you and your partner will choose which one you like to do."
*BELL RINGS*
"Alright Class it's due next Friday!"
everyone gets up and leaves but I'm still getting my book and putting it away and Senpai walks up to me. I feel my legs starting to shake.
"So Ayano. Where do you want to work on our project at?"
"Umm. My house?? "
"Sure! Do you want to work on it after school?"
"I would love to." I smiled and my legs started shaking and my arms.
"Are you okay?" He asked
"Y-y-yes" I lied. I'm not okay . I'm talking to my SENPAI.
"Oh okay. Well wanna walk to your house together?"
"Yes."
We walked to my house side by side. This project thing is amazing . I love that class.
He was talking about funny stories and I enjoyed listening to them. He makes me smile so much. Ugh I love him.
We got to my house and open the door.
"Wow , you have a nice place Ayano! we'res your parents?"
"Over seas"
"Oh so you live by yourself?"
"Yes."
"That's cool. I live with my sister and mom."
We were walking to my room and I shut the door.
"That's cool! So what do you want to do first?"
"Umm figure out what we are going to do. Umm is it okay if we do the Female instead of the male? I think it would be more interesting if we did."
{ Yes anything for you Senpai }
"Yes. Let me look up a video on the Internet..."
He grabbed my hand and I made a little noise because it scared me and yet he touched me. He stopped me and I tuned around to see his face. My fave was beating red I could tell because it was getting so hot. I started to shake again.
"You don't need to look up a video. Your a girl. Can you just tell me?" He asked.
"Oh.. Umm.... I could show you?"
He was shocked at my comment.
"I-I-if you want to."