freshly washed sheets

Ohm always smelled faintly of freshly washed sheets and cotton that's been warmed by the sun, no matter what time of the day Luke managed to sneak a long sniff into the back of Ohm's jacket.

Ohm was broader in the shoulders, and stood just a bit lower to the ground than Luke, so when the other man kept stealing his boyfriend's shirts well.. they never fit quite right.

Ohm, on the other hand, loved the way his shirts kept sliding down one of Luke's shoulders or another, constantly causing him to stop and readjust the fabric.

And the way the hem kept sliding up to reveal Luke's navel and that soft patch of skin and hair just above the line of his jeans?

It was pure sin!

So Ohm made sure to leave the best shirts out right where Luke could find them, dropping them across the back of the couch and sometimes even just throwing them over the chair on his way to the shower.

The way Luke always paused as Ohm slipped his shirt over his head, unable to help his eyes from drifting slowly down. Caught up in it all like a man in a monsoon.

Drowning and unable to breathe, his cheeks burn red and he catches the shirt in his hands. Still warm..

Holds it close to his chest.