flashlight

"Turn off your flashlight," Cartoonz rumbled, as his body surrounded Ohm. "Unless you want them to hear..?"

Pressed into the corner of the cabin, where the light refused to fall and darkness began to obscure them, his back cold against the wooden wall but his front burning from the warmth of Cartoonz's chest. Ohm is blushing, the edges of his cheeks and the tip of his nose.

But he stands tall and says, "maybe I want them to find us." Pushing back against Cartoonz with his chest, his hand tightens around the flashlight, its beam striking the floor and highlighting their feet.

Cartoonz chuckles softly in the dim light and mutters. "You would." As his hand slips around Ohm's. Squeezes, just once, before sliding down to flick the light's switch.

Total darkness.

Cartoonz is several inches taller, his breath rustles the top of Ohm's hair as he kisses him there, square in the middle of his forehead.

Ohm's heart stills as he feels Cartoonz's hand leave his own. He feels empty without it, almost lost in darkness even though the man is still standing there.

Kisses flutter across his face as Cartoonz seeks out his mouth. His eyelashes, the side of his nose, and the still warm edges of his cheeks all get kissed.

Ohm murmurs, a soft pleasant sound that keeps no visible words as he reaches out in the dark, finds Cartoonz's body a lot closer than he thought it to be, and slides his hands around the other man's waist. His hips are easy to hold onto to, a shapely sort of thing that he can quickly slip around and not let go.

Ohm draws him closer. Holds him tight. His hands leak, start lingering downwards, find themselves cupping Cartoonz's ass.

So soft, he has to squeeze.

"Hey!" Cartoonz whispers as he finally finds his lips. "You ass."

Ohm grins in the dark. "I like your ass." And slowly rolls his hips up, pressing his erection into the warm body that wraps around him.

Into Cartoonz's own erection, the stifled sound that slips from his lips and the sudden slouching of his shoulders as Cartoonz falls into him.

Groans, deeply. And starts grinding back.