COPYRIGHT | DISCLAIMER

F E I N D

1942: The world is halfway through another war. After a terrible storm terrorizes his small village, William discovers a naked man lying on the beach. He doesn't know which is worse: being alone in his cabin with a man in his circumstances, or that the man is a Nazi. . . .

Historical Man x Man Short Story | Revised Version.

~~~~~~

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I've done my research to the best of my ability, but hopefully there are little to no errors and/or whatever there is, it is unimportant to the storyline.  Also, all editing and revising is solely done by me, so I'd appreciate if you kindly point out any possible errors I might have swept over.  In case you were wondering, all edited graphics have been created by me, including the cover and banners, but excluding any original images or gifs that have been untampered with.  

Thank you for reading!  Please be sure to leave some feedback if you enjoy :) Any additional questions, please PM.

— J