An Unconventional Escape Plan Con...

"Come on Ess we're gonna get caught!" Says Killer as all three of us are creeping through a thick fog at a steady rate.  "I'm trying to but i don't feel like loosing another pair of shoes." He replies, because on our last mission we were battling for the swamp land. Our missions take us from the scorching deserts of Madnids all the way to The Ballpointian Ocean. But anyway back to the action. So we were running for our lives and wouldn't you know it, we here a faint buzzing. "You guys here that?" I say to them, then killer and Ess look up best they can though the fog and start listening. "Is it an airship?" Asks Killer, Ess replies "No, it's moving to fast and our ships don't sound that loud." "Well I may or may not have left my familiar at the enemy base, and I may or may not have heard something of a new experimental aircraft, and it may or may not be stationed in our general area." I tell them, Killer looks to me and says " Well then, are there any other secrets you would like to share?" I reply by telling her no.

Over the years I have learned its better  to act now and ask questions later, and that has had its perks. But once in a while Ess will become self aware and get a little mad due to my familiar relieving themselves in his bed. But having familiars everywhere can get information which in our line of work is valuable, after all we are a recon. squad.