Chapter 10

Your POV

You were staring at the ceiling, listening to MCR, (I'm not okayyy ;^;)
When you were in a hug, thinking it was Hanji, you pushed them away, seeing it was Levi you hugged back, crying. "W-where were you? Do you know how scared I was?" Levi said, holding you by the shoulders. "I-I'm sorry, I-I-I j-just-" He cut you off by kissing you on the lips, then quickly, pulling you back into the hug. "I know, I know. I'm sorry." He said. You cried on his shirt, while he was comforting you.

"I...I love you (Y/N)." Levi whispered, you looked up at him, then kissed his cheek. "I know, I love you too, shorty." You said.

He laughed, not a pity laugh, a real laugh. You smiled while tears were running down your face. I made him laugh. "You're shorter than me, how am I a 'shorty'?" He asked looking at you, "What do you want me to call you then? Tall? Would that make you feel better, Levi?" You asked playfully. "Yes, that would make me feel better." He said, "Speaking of feeling better-" He said reaching for a bag, "I bought you these." He said, you went looking through the bag, smiling while pulling out 3 posters, 3 T-shirts, 3 bracelets, and...

A ring with "I love you" printed on it.

Levi's POV

"Levi..." (Y/N) said, "You didn't-" I cut her off by hugging her again, then sitting next to her. "But I wanted to." I said, I got up and headed for the door. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." I said, before closing the door. "Shorty!! Get down here!" Hanji said, I walked down the stairs. "What is it Glasses?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Y'know that boy? Umm... Corey? I think?" She said, I nodded. I knew very well who he was. "He's at the door..." Hanji said. "Tch, get the bat." I said. "Yessir!" Hanji said saluting, (The AoT salute, hand over heart)  then running off, bringing the bat with her. I put the bat over my shoulder and opened the door. "Hey! Levi!" Corey said, "What do you want?" I snapped. "Ooh~ you've done messed uP!" Hanji said behind me. "I want to see my (Y/N)." He stated. "Tch, your (Y/N)? She doesn't
belong to anyone last time I checked. So how bout you skip on home, or I'll send you running home." I said. Pulling the bat infront of me.

"Aww, does baby need a nappy? He seems a little grouchy, doesn't he, Dude?" He said, "We are the only guys here..." I said. Corey shook his head, "What about Glasses back there?" He said. "You've done it now..." I mumbled, backing up. Hanji pushed her glasses on her forehead. "How bout you go home or Levi and I will make you? Hm? I bet you were upset when your daddy got you that convertible, instead of your dream car. So how bout you leave." She said. He looked scared. He tried forcing his way in, but I hit his shoulder with the bat. "Home run!" Hanji said, when he started running over to his car. "Goodnight." Hanji said, closing the door.

I walked up to my room, when I heard (Y/N) shouting in her sleep.