Chapter 17

Your POV

~A day before Shorty's b-day~

We need to leave before nightfall...
"Hanji and I will be right back!" You said to Levi who was reading on the couch. "Ok, be back soon." He said, getting up and kissing your forehead. "Be safe." He said, sitting down on the couch again. Hanji came running down the stairs. "Let's go!" She said, leading you out the door.

You started walking to the small shop you had bought. You and Hanji walked inside. It was dark, dusty and had trash everywhere. "We'd better get working if we want it to be ready by Levi's birthday!" Hanji said. You nodded.

"Where's Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Erwin?" You asked. Hanji shrugged. "They should be here soon..." She said. "Hanji? You here?" Eren asked, "Yeah we're here!" She called, going outside again.

"Woah, Erwin your an electrician?" You asked. He nodded. Hanji playfully punched him. "How much money do we owe you, Eyebrows?" Hanji asked, Erwin shook his head. "It's free, only because I know you, Hanji." He said. "Why are we here?" Armin asked.

Hanji looked over at him and handed them brooms. "To help." She said.

~After the WHOLE building is clean~

"That was so worth it..." You whispered, now looking at the spotless store, it was bright and clean. Levi would love it. All of you were covered in dust, dirt, and sweat. (Ew, I know)

You gasped. "We forgot to put the sign up!" You said, Hanji smiled. "Mikasa and Eren have it under control." She said, before walking outside with you following. She was right. They put the sign up. "Levi's Tea Shop" In big letters. He's gonna love it.

You and Hanji got inside Levi's house, and took your shoes off. "Where were- you're filthy." He said monotonously. "We know..." Hanji said, "That's why we're going to take a shower. Or bath, I don't know what (Y/N)'s doing." Hanji shrugged, going upstairs.

"Why were you late?" Levi asked, "You guys left at 7:00 in the morning and it's 9:36." Levi said. "You'll see tomorrow! I promise!" You got on your tiptoes and kissed his forehead. "I'm gonna take a shower." You said. He nodded and sat on the couch, still reading.

You went into your room and changed into a swimsuit. You folded your clothes neatly, and placed them on your bed. You walked over to the bathroom, and sat by the door. Hanji opened the door a few minutes later, and you stood up.

"Why are you wearing a bathing suit?" Hanji asked, holding her towel up. "I... don't like taking showers... naked..." You said awkwardly. Hanji slowly nodded. "It's because of Corey, huh?" She asked. You nodded. "I knew it. You made Levi into Levi, and Corey made you...you. Don't worry. We'll help you!" She said, smiling wide. "Ima get dressed, see you later." She said, walking to her room.

~After your shower~

You changed into a MCR long sleeve and some black shorts, and pulled your (H/C) hair into a messy bun, and walked downstairs. Levi was still reading while Hanji was upside down on her phone. "I told Levi about Corey." She said casually.

Levi looked at you. "(Y/N) is this true?" He asked. You could feel the sadness and pain in his voice.

You nodded.