New School

Eunji pov
I woke up thanks to my alarm clock going off at what time? 6:45!!!!! I had to go to a new school since I moved in with my older brothers, Eunwoo and Moonbin after I finished studying in America.
Yep that's right I live with my brothers because it was a cheaper way than buying an apartment, a 16 year old girl living with two 17 year olds great.  As I put on my uniform ( in the media) I decided to play Exid's I feel good.

"Hurry up. Eunji or we'll eat all the breakfast!"
My brother Eunwoo yelled.
I just finished putting my hair into a ponytail.
"I'm coming geez!"

I walked out to see eggs and bacon being served. I quickly grabbed a plate and place four strips of bacon and some eggs on it. But then Moonbin took one strip. 
"Hey!" I glared at him.
"What?" He had the piece of bacon in his mouth.
"That was mine!" I pouted
"Well I already ate it so too bad!" He stuck out his tongue at me.
"You two better stop arguing or else I will make you cook."
"Sorry Hyung/oppa"
When we finished we quickly walked to the new school.

My brothers dropped me off at the office then quickly left me without saying bye.
"What good brothers they are." I mumbled to myself. After getting my schedule I walked out of the office only to bump into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry"
"It's ok I'm fine, wait you look new?"
"I am my names Choi Eunji."
"Well I'm Mina, Kim Mina" (you probably thought it was a guy.)
"Nice to meet you, can you help me find class 204?"
"Sure I was just going to that class!"
On our way there me and Mina quickly became friends since we were chatting along the way. When we arrived to the class the teacher told me to introduce myself.

"Hello I'm Choi Eunji and I moved here yesterday." I announced.

"Ok class please treat Ms. Choi nicely, you can sit next to Kim Seokjin. Raise your hand Jin."
A god like looking boy raised his hand and gave a small smile which caused all the girls to squeal. I quickly sat down and grabbed my materials.
"Hi I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin."

"Nice to meet you I'm Eunji."
We quickly shook hands and got back to the lesson all the girls, besides Mina, noticed this and gave me a glare.

The bell for lunch finally rang and I walked with Mina and Jin.
"So how's the school so far Eunji?"
"It's ok but all that matters is how the food taste."
"It's really good speaking of lunch would you ladies like to join me at me and my friends table?"
"Sure / ok"
While we were walking behind Jin we felt a lot of girls glaring at us. I wonder why? But that doesn't matter. I was surprised to see my brothers sitting with 9 other boys at one table. That table just so happens to be where Jin's friends were sitting.
"Hey Eunwoo and Moonbin oppa."
Everyone turned to look at me
"You know them?" Jin asked shocked.
"Well they're my brothers so of course I know them."
"You didn't tell my you had a sister Hyung?" A boy with light blonde hair and a baby face said.
"Well now that you met her why don't we introduce everyone to her Sanha."
(After introducing cause I'm to lazy but every BTS and Astro member)
"That's everyone"
"Besides Jhope, cause he is in the dance room"
Jhope. I gave my childhood friend Hoseok that nickname? Oh well must be a coincidence.
"Speaking of Jhope there he is"
I turned to see a boy who looks at least a year older with orange hair walking towards us.
"Who's this" he said coldly
"This is Choi Eunji, Eunwoo and Moonbin's younger sister."
"Oh I'm Jung Hoseok."

Wait a minute that was the name of my old friend and they both have similar facial features but their attitudes are so different. Jhope was a nice, cheerful, hyper child. While Hoeseok seems cold and harsh. But wait he even has the scar on his face like Jhope did. It can't be. It is Jhope!!! It seems like he doesn't remember me though. Well if he became my friend I'll remind him then but I should ask why all the girls are glaring at me and Mina.

"Why are all the girls glaring at us Mina?"
"Oh probably because we are sitting with the popular boys even though Taehyung is my older brother."
"So all the guys are popular then?" I asked
" yep"
"Ok"
(Time skip to when she is about to go to sleep)

hmm Hoseok was really distanced towards me and when I did talk to him he would just ignore me I wonder what happened? Oh well at least I got to meet everyone today.