Coffee

Hoseok's pov
I couldn't be right? I can't believe I saw Eunji again. I wish I could hug her like when we were younger and become best friends again but she might be like Jessica.

Flashback
I was going to go meet Jessica at the near by coffee cafe when I saw her with her best friend Somi.
"When are you gonna dump that boy Jessica?"
"After he buys me that purse I wanted, then I can break he's pretty, little, gullible heart then I can finally get together with Mark."
"What if he doesn't like you?"
"Please, everyone likes me!"
"Well not everyone." Hoseok was standing behind Jessica and glared at her.
"I can't believe you used me to buy you things even though you can buy them yourself. You know what Jessica I'm breaking up with you."
Flashback over

Ever since then I was never cheerful at school but when I'm at the hangout with the boys I act differently. Since then Jessica realized how good I was as a boyfriend and has been trying to get back with me.

But back to Eunji. She might be the same Eunji as I knew when we were younger. But I can't take that chance again. Even though she has been trying to talk to me when she knows I'm ignoring her. She may not be like Jessica but I have to protect her from Jessica.

Jessica's pov
I wonder who that new girl was talking to MY Jhope was. Well I better teach her a lesson for talking to Jhope. And I know exactly how to do that.

Eunji's pov
I was just walking to class with Mina when suddenly I was push against a locker.

"Stay away from Hoseok got that."
This girl with a bitchy face came up to me.

"And why would I do that."

"Because he's mine got that."
That's when Mina stepped up
"He broke up with you two years ago Jessica."
Jessica huh that's her name. Well doesn't matter since she looks like she's about to hit Mina.

"He may have broken up with me but I will get him back if your friend backs off."

"And why would i do that when I'm his childhood bestie."
Jessica looked shocked and glared at me
"Did you just talk back to me?!"
Mina then comes to my side and points towards the left. I see Hoseok coming towards us with the other boys and Taehyung, Eunwoo, and Moonbin didn't look happy.
"I did what are you gonna do about it?"
"No one ever talks back to me, at all!"
"Well Eunji just did what are you gonna do about it?"
Jessica was about to slap me when a hand grabbed her wrist. It was Hoseok.
"What are you doing Jessica?"
"Baby I was telling this girl to back off by teaching her a lesson."
"Well she is my friend so I wouldn't do that at all."
Friend? Does he remember me?
"But she was clearly trying to flirt with you yesterday."
"She was just trying to talk to me." Hoseok said with a blank face.
"Well I didn't like that so she needs to learn her lesson." She said innocently.

"Well that would be a bad idea." I told her folding my arms and moving next to Mina.

"and why would it be a bad idea?" She said still with her bitch face covered in mountains of makeup.
"Because I know professional boxing so if you tried to fight me I would win in less than a minute."
"Well I could get One of these boys to fight you."
She said while pointing to Eunwoo and Moonbin oppa's friends.
"And while would we do that?" Sanha said innocently.
"Because Rocky is my cousin."
She said while looking like she won.
"Well Eunwoo and Moonbin are my older brothers." "WHAT?!" Her eyes widened after learning my relationship with the boys.
"Yeah so that means my relationship with the boys is stronger then yours."
She then shrieked and left.
"Who was that Mina?" I whispered since the boys were still here.
"Why don't we go to my house and I'll tell you."
"Hey Mina the boys and I are going to the hangout want to join?" Taehyung asked.
"The hangout?" I looked at Taehyung confused.
"You have to come with us after school Eunji!" Mina said while shaking me.
"Ok I will if you stop shaking me Mina."
"Let's go then!" Mina grabbed my hand and ran past the boys who were laughing at us. I was going to tell her to slow down since the boys were running after us when I noticed Hoseok laughing with them.

I also noticed a coffee shop and pulled Mina with me towards the coffee shop.
I sat down with the boys when a waiter came and asked what we wanted. And when he took me and Mina's order he started to flirt with us two.
"What can I get you lovely ladies?" He said while winking at us. Mina looked uncomfortable so I decided to do something hilarious. I put my hand on her thigh and said "I would like a caramel macchiato what about you babe?" I looked at Mina and she already understood the plan.
"I think I'll get one too baby." The waiter looked shocked and quickly gave us an apology. After he got the boys order and left me and Mina were laughing so hard and the boys looked confused. Then we explained the plan to them. They were all laughing even Hoseok. After we finished our coffee we went to the hangout. "Hey Eunji" I turned to look who it was and it was.

A CLIFF HANGER.