Chapter 10

I'm made of matter

I'm red in colour

If you don't have me, people will hate you

If you have me, people will envy you

Who am I ?

Hello there, how are you doing? Comment your answer or you can PM me. Then, I'll send you a PM whether it is correct or not. Otherwise if I put it here, other readers will get to know the answer :p ;)

And yeah I got something to tell you. I have joined this amazing app and published this book on 14-01-2017. It's been less than one week that I'm updating this 10th chapter (19-01-2017).  Guess what? It has got a rank below 100 in random category (#92 as of now).

This wouldn't be possible without your reads, votes and comments. Thanks for your continuous support and I'm grateful for that.

You might be thinking, "Why is he mentioning the dates of joining, publishing and ranks. Has he gone mad?".

Answer: This is something that I never expected even in my dreams. So obviously it's an achievement as per me. What's the use of achieving something if you don't share it with others? *Winks*

Finally, if you think that this book deserves to be given a try, suggest it to your followers and friends. Once again thanks for your immense love and support.

Don't forget to comment or PM your answer :)

Keep smiling... Keep rocking...