the heirs is back....

Pages:13

Pages:13

Luxurious car,lavish life,this is only exist in my dream a year ago,but it doesnt mean i will fit in here..
Looks like people i dont like or they dont like me...but its on my list..

The heirs is back....

Luxurious car,lavish  student stuff, and not to mention the Empire how its like,
its pure built for those furtunate brad kids born with the
Gold spoon on thier mouth,living a luxurious life in manhattan.

Having fun with those cars?isang tinig mula sa knyang  likuran.
Dylan your new right,iaabot nalang ni dylan ang kamay sa kanya ng me biglang tumawag dituh
What are you doing?hinihintay ka..and talking to some shit?
Watch your mouth,you dont even know her shes new...for sure im correct..

Hmmm its seem even the attitude ,mukhang gold din,nilisan nito ang dalawa.
Yahh,were talking here how dare you too leave,,

What exactly is happening in here?
Ariane camberg,your finance is back from europe,does it mean the wedding this year will happen.

Lumingon si danielle,hindi na siya nagulat na si ariane camberg nga ang nasa Empire,Empire suite her
The popular desingner from italy,.

What are you looking at,she gaze on her.,she shruge and leave.
Yahh,havent you any moral,rags for sure,she heard them talking..

Nilakad nito ang napakalawak na ground ng Empire,the heir is back she heard student running around
Pointed the entrance of the Empire gate..

What does exactly mean,another popular just came,err sapat na ang mga trouble i dont wanna
Know who they are,.natigilan ang  dalaga,peru what if si kim hole ang heir ng school
Since hindi pa ito nagpapakita sa Empire.,im dead for sure pinagpatuloy nito ang paglalakad.
Kahit ngayon lang makalagpas siya sa paningin nito kung si kim hole nga ito,..

Hey you,,napahinto si danielle ng marinig ang boses ni daven for sure siya ito,
Slowly she turn her head to see him,exactly it was him,uhh ikaw anung ginagawa mo dito?

Ayyst hindi mo manlang ako namiss sa loob ng isang linggo,?
Nag pouch ito,me cellphone naman,i lost your number,parang nabasa nito ang kanyang iniisip
Ganun pa man  hindi niya nilingon si daven.

Yahh  sigaw nito sa kanya,may klase ako umuwi kana.
Hmmm,napapangiting sinundan nito ang dalaga,my thoughts to see you here..
She smirk and smile habang naglalakad,teka saang building ba ang room 101.?
The building is at your right,4th floor ,hmm ganun ba mali pala ang way ko.
She turn right and walk with out looking at him.

Woman,, but shes cute in the dress,fits her to be in Empire woman..

The class was just started when she came,new,student murmur,
Rules,rule,rules,student sclaiming,huh!thiers always rule anywhere in the Empire..
You sing,you dance doesnt matter,the profesor says,,

Buti nalang shes good in music,inilabas niya ang kanyang instrument,
Yuck,when she took her music instrument its a flute that his dad gave her

Her dad is a music lover a musical master,,and she started to blew the whole and started yo play
7 years lyrics,and it sauting to ears that student never expected.

Daven was amaze,you got me everything he say,,,any you like in free time,the profesdor ask.?

I love books on free time,mudic tutorial,golf,horses,bowling,soccer every student envy i have it all sir.
Nagulat ang mga nakikinig,how much money you have to have this all,?

I own nothing,but freedom and knowledge i have she answered.?