Memory back

Pages:49

Pages:49

Hey, wake up,whats wrong with you?isang suntok lng taob ka kaagad, isang tampal sa pisnge ang gumising kay Daven,
Im not like you a mafia,anu bang ngyare si Danielle anung balita?
Hayon shes getting married tomorrow,
Bakit kasi isang suntok lang knock out kana.
Im telling you..

I think something came in my brain,may mga picture na nakikita ko si Danielle in my mind.
Its because sa lakas ng pagkakasuntok sayu ng buttler, and i guess your memory is coming back.
What do you mean me alam ka sa nakaraan namin ni Danielle,?
Huwag munang alamin for sure it will come day by day.
Relax your mind baka sumabog

You need to help me to get her back.
What do you think im doing right now, just say so the chopper is ready for you ,your next Highnest, nakangiti ito sayu habang malamlam na nakamasid sayu.
And you know what it is kahit anung mangyare you were bestfriend .
Kahit anu gap ang namagitan sa inyu ilang beses ka pa rin nitong tinulungan sa kabila ng bangayan nyu.
I dont need drama right now lets talk when you get her back.
Now go get ready before its too late.

Hindi paba kayu tapos mag-usap i need to talk to Daven sulyap ni Arrieane kay Kim,get out!

I heard nag collapse ka kahapon sa University?
Im fine,sagot nninArriene.
Dont you ever fool me and tell that bastard na siya ang ama ng baby ko.

Gulat si Daven,what do you mean?
I got her pregnant dahil sa pambabaliwala niyo sa amin ni Danielle it happened one day lasing kami,baliwalang paliwanag ni Kim.

Get off you ediot,you screwd my life.,angil nito sa lalaki.
And dont even think you touched her even once,i got her fix.
I said get out!ok relax baka magmukhang 70 na ang anak ko paglabas niyan.
Exactly get a life Arrieane hindi yung puro ka nakasimangot.

If you dont want the news im leaving,
Ok, alright what is it, anu bang sasabihin mo?

Shes pregnant and you know you are responsible for it.

Wai.,,wait,who?
Pregnant who?
Danielle stupid,she collapse when se saw you fall down just in pne punch!
Are you insulting me,kaya ka gumagawa ng kuwento,'

Ok up to you,,atleast i told you the rest of my fault i explain when you come back later.

Look Arrieane dont make a joke.,about her being pregnant.
Kung hindi ka umayus at tumayo diyan pagdating mo bukas malamang kasal na siya.

Who told you?
I contacted her dad and he told me everything.
Tonight shell decide wiether to marry that Prince Xander or not.
So lets see if tou just seat and watch her saying yes to Prince Xander.

Thank you so much Arrieane,and he kiss the girl in her forhead,your forgiven for everything you made to Her.
Tell Kim meet me in the rooftop,.
Bakit?
Im flying to England,
Dont you dare let those scumbug touch Kim.napangiti si Daven.
You like him.,No! Just that he is my sons father.

Ill let him go once i get in England so you dont have to worry about him.

Thanks and im sorry,tell Danielle...
I will,now go get Kim bago pa ako mahuli
Crazy at midnight your dragging him with you..

Its love that is crazy,,you know that,
Ok,nakataas ang kamay nito because she knows she does everything to Daven and Danielle..:

Goodluck,,and even if you dont gain your memory,ill tell you everything or even just ask her.shell tell you everything.
Tumango ka nalang to end thediscussion.