Meowlons

Ted sighed. Today was Chris's birthday. He wanted to get him something special. He just didn't know what.

He sighed again and strummed his guitar.

Then he stopped. He would get him a cat shaped watermelon. A meowlon.

He jumped up from his bed and ran to the store. He went to the speciality watermelon section.

Perfect.

A cat shaped watermelon was just sitting there just for him, err, Chris.

Ted grabbed it and headed for the checkout. Then he stopped. His ex girlfriend  was there. Shit! She saw him.

"Ted, take me back please! I'll do anything! What can I do to get you to take me back!!"  She wailed.

"Get out of my way. " He said.

She moved and Ted bought the melon.

He ran to Chris's house. He banged on the door and Aiden answered.

"Freak." Was all he said walking upstairs.

He followed him stopping at Chris's room.

He burst in yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Chris started to cry.

"T-this is t-the  m-most amazing g-gift  I-I have ever gotten!" Chris blubbered.

Ted hugged him.

Then they spent the rest of the day playing with Mr. Foofy and eating the melon. Once it got dark, Ted went home.

When Ted got home, the door was unlocked. That's funny, I thought I locked it. Thinking nothing of it he shrugged and went inside.

"Hello, Ted." A voice purred.

It was her.

"Why are you here?"  He asked.

"You said if I got out of your way you'd take me back, so here I am." She grinned.

She launched at his face kissing him. Ted shoved her off roughly.

"That is no way to treat your girlfriend Teddy boo!"  She cried. A flash of hurt crossed her face.

Good. He thought.

"What girlfriend? I never wanted a girlfriend, and I never do!" Ted yelled.

"Why?" She purred maliciously.

"BECAUSE I'M GAY!" He screamed.

She flipped him off and walked out. He turned around to shut the door. And saw Chris standing there in shock. Chris closed the door. He moved closer to Ted

"Chris I-" He was cut off by Chris crashing his lips on his. He kissed back wrapping his arms around him. They broke contact.

"Me too." Chris whispered.

WHOOOOO!!!! Yeah that was fun. This is dedicated to Kody his birthday is today so yeah. I take requests.

- Emo