Weekends V.S Weekdays

Chapter 2

(Fast forward)
Savannah's POV

{TV} "I'm sorry... He didn't make it we did everything we could but it was too late he passed away while he was unconscious. I'm sorry for your loss.
" WAHHH~" w-why did h-he sniffle sniffle have to d-d-die "AHHH! Why didn't you save him NAPPEUN SALAM" "YAH! KEI-MYA why did you make me watch that?" she yelled wiping her tears.
"Hey I didn't make you do anything you volunteered to watch it don't blame me!" Kei-mya shouted back while pouting.
"Well anyways it's getting late and it's way past your bed time if your mom finds out that I let you stay up this late she'll kill me, so bed now." Savannah commanded.
"Aww~ Unnie one more please after this one I'll go to bed I promise pleaseee~" kei-mya whines while making puppy eyes then suddenly shooting glares towards Savannah who was looking back at kei-mya with curiosity in her eyes "Yah why do you get to stay up later than me your only a year older than I am." She says with an annoyed tone.
"Because your mom said so, so bed now I'm not trying to get into trouble because of you plus we have school tomorrow I'll go to bed right after you fall asleep."
Finally giving in she groans and stomps towards her room with her arms crossed and her bottom lip puffed out. As she crawls onto her bed she takes hpatiencegetting under the covers until she is pushed down and tucked in by Savannah as to she began to lose her patience.
"Ugh seriously I'm not tired, just a little long." She gave it one more shot only to be given a death glare. Kei-mya sticks out at Savannah and receives it back almost immediately.

(* 20 minutes later *)

"3... 2... 1... And she's out." Before she turns to leave the room she looks at kei-myas sleeping figure laying on her bed in a really awkward position. She almost bust out into laughter at the sight so she ran out of the room making sure to close the door as quite as possible. She then heads into her room and heads to bed know it will be Monday and they have school early in the morning.

Kei-mya's POV

I Woke up to sunlight smacking me in the face telling me to get the hell up. I groan in annoyance and get up to do my morning routines like taking a shower and putting this on(see pic below)

 I groan in annoyance and get up to do my morning routines like taking a shower and putting this on(see pic below)

After she finished getting dressed she went down the hall to the guest room where Savannah was currently sleep in. Standing outside of Savannahs bedroom door kei-mya was planning a little surprise party to wake her up. Kei-mya slowly creeping into savannahs room she turns on her phone and turns on Queen by Son Dam Bi (seungkwan references 2015 era) once the song began to play she starts to scream at the top of her lungs jumping oh Savannahs bed shouting "HEY LADIES~ THIS IS YOUR STORY BLAH BLAH BLAH (because she doesn't know the words) YOU NEED TOO WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE WAKE UP!" She continues jumping on her bed some how getting louder. Savannah tossed a pillow at kei-myas face and turns onto her stomach groaning in annoyance. "ALRIGHT! already I'm up, I'm up!"
She got out of bed and began to start her morning routine which leaded to wearing this.(picture below)