2.

I woke up with a stinging sensation causing me to let out a hiss of pain. What the hell happened?

As the memories started flooding back to me, I opened my eyes. My parents and pack are all dead. I met my mate. My mate is an alpha. Wait... where am I?

I scanned my surroundings and didn't recognize anything. I was currently on a huge bed with pitch black silk sheets. To my right and left were little end tables each having a lamp on top. Across the room were two doors, one I could assume led out to the rest of wherever I was, and the second a bathroom. To the far right of the room was a sliding door similar to ones you would find on a posh closet.

I pushed the covers off me in a swift motion causing the scent to hit my nose. This bed was his.

My wolf growled at me for still not using his name. Pearl wanted me to accept him with no problem and I don't know if I want to just yet.

I walked towards the sliding door and opened it to reveal a huge walk in closer with stairs in the far corner. The first floor consisted of all men's clothing and I could clearly tell they belonged to my mate. I trudged up the staircase and gasped in awe at the sight in front of me.

The second floor of the closer was stocked full of clothing for girls. I grabbed the nearest shirt and looked at the size. The jerk even got my size correct for clothing. Damn. I'm impressed.

I grabbed a black tank top, a red flannel and some blue skinny jeans. I noticed that there were an array of different bra sizes meaning he didn't check on that, for which I was thankful. Grabbing the right sized one and a thong i found in one of the many drawers, I made my way out of the closet.

I walked towards the door closer to the middle of the room and pulled it open revealing the bathroom. I quickly turned on the shower and placed my clothes on the closed toilet seat. I noticed a stack of about six towels on the ground and grabbed two and placed them next to my clothes. Opening the drawer under the sink I found a hairbrush and smiled as I began to brush out my seriously tangled hair.

Hopping into the lava hot shower I sighed in relief. The water felt amazing on my aching muscles and I watched in disgust as the dirt fell from my body and into the drain. I flinched at the thought of my mate seeing me like this.

Washing my hair I began to think about him without even noticing. The way his arms had wrapped around my tiny frame and the sparks that went through my body made me wanna...

"Luce stop yourself" I chided myself

I finished my shower and began to towel dry my body and hair. Looking in the mirror I noticed my normal bright blue doe eyes, were a dull blue color. Shaking my head I put on the clothes that I set out and left the bathroom.

I immediately tensed when I noticed him sitting there. His eyes began to wander down my body, lingering on my cleavage that was half exposed due to the low cut tank top.

As his eyes travelled back up my being, he locked eyes with me and I found myself unable to look away. A pool of desire caused me to gulp. I hardly know him and I'm already imagining all the things he could do to me.

He stepped towards me until he was a mere 5 inches away. He reached his hand out towards my face but suddenly pulled it back. My wolf began to whimper at the lack of contact.

"Come down for breakfast in 5 minutes" was all he said before going around me and towards the door.

Almost on purpose my finger tip brushed his hand and sent sparks throughout my arm causing me to gasp and Tyler to pause.

He began to walk again and I heard the soft clicking of the door behind him. I realized that even though it was all mental, I was finally calling him Tyler. I knew that no matter what I wanted, I would accept him one way or another.