1 - It's all my fault

It was all my fault. All of it. Everyone says it's not but it is. If I had just went to Voldemort and let him kill me twice then no one would be dead. It's all because of me that Fred, Tonks, Remus, and many others are dead. Why am I even alive? It should be me laying on the ground dead instead of all those people.

"Harry, what's wrong?" asked my best friend Ron. Ron had always been there for me and always knew when I was sad.

"It's all my fault."

"No it's not. If you had died then everyone else would die also because of Voldemort."

"I get that it's not my fault Ron. It just feels like it. Can you just leave me alone?"

I watched him turn around and walk away. I really needed some time to myself so I decided to wake down to the lake and sat down in front of the tree.

"Harry." Said a voice. It was Ginny.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say hi. And tell you something."

"If it's about how it's not fault that lots of people died, I don't want to hear it."

"Here's the thing Harry. None of it is your fault. If you had died then so many more people would have been killed. Voldemort would have completely taken over the Wizarding World completely. I hope you realize that." with that she walked away.

"Wait Ginny." I yelled. She turned around. "I believe you. Thanks."

"No problem."

I wasn't ready to go back to the castle just yet. It was painful to see all the bodies that were dead. I just sat there for a while. Finally I was ready. I walked back to he castle and was immediately hugged by Mrs. Weasley.

For a moment I was speechless.

"I'm sorry about Fred."

"It's not your fault."

"I realize that now."

<><><><><><>

I know that you guys deserve better than this. I really am sorry. I have been so busy this week with Mother's Day tomorrow and my mom's birthday on Wednesday. The chapters in this book are not always going to be long so I'll probably update maybe once a week.