2 - Fred's Funeral

It was a nice summer day. It's what Fred would of wanted. I should know, I'm his twin.

Loosing your twin is the worst feeling in the world. It feels like half of yourself is gone. Like only half of yourself is still living.

At the funeral it was time for me to speak.

"Fred was probably the funniest person I've ever met. He was my other half. Without him my life isn't the same. Every time someone jokes, I run up to my room and cry. Looking your twin is like you've lost your other half. Like you've just fallen off a cliff. I - I miss him..." I couldn't continue. Before I could move, Ginny and Ron came up and lead be back to my seat. They sat with me until the end of the funeral.

After the funeral there was a short reception. I just ran straight up to my room.

"George are you in there?" Said a voice, it was Ginny.

"Go away."

Ginny ignored me and walked in.

"Here, I brought you some food." She handed out a plate for me. There was pizza, Fred's favorite, and chocolate cake.

"Thanks."

"You know, you're not the only one who lost someone that day. We all lost someone. Think of Harry, he never knew his parents, he lost one of his companions that had been with him since he first went to Diagon Alley."

"Thanks Gin. Will you stay here with me? You're the only one who understands."

"Of course."

<><><><><>

I know I haven't updated this in like 5 months. I was thinking, I can't leave everyone. I can't just disappear after 6 months. I know I'm lucky that I got over 750 reads on one of my stories. Thanks to @ScarlettHolmes_Books for telling me to update.