Ohayōgozaimasu! - Good Morning!

"Mm.." Iruka mutters, as he blinks awake. "Only 7:42am." Iruka says, glaring at his phone. "Augh!" Iruka blurts out, holding his stomach. "Not the bladder shock issues again!" He growls. He gets up to head to the bathroom as Kakashi wakes up. "Where you going?" He asks. "Just to the bathroom." He says. "Are you okay?" Kakashi asks Iruka, looking down at his arm around his stomach. "Oh. I just have bladder shock issues." He says.

"It's when you try to pee, but only short bursts of pee come out, and big, painful shocks go through your body every time the stream of pee breaks or stops or if you hold it for a long period of time. I also pee myself sometimes, or vomit if the shock is too strong." Iruka explains. "Oh." Kakashi says.

"So I have to sit down when I pee, otherwise I'll injure myself and or my stomach, mostly...." Iruka adds. "Oh. That must suck." Kakashi says. "Yeah, it kinda does." He says. "Well, go ahead. I won't stop you." Kakashi says. "OK." Iruka says, and heads for the bathroom. He locks the bathroom door. He pulls his pants down and sits down, holding his penis downward, like he usually does

"Augh!" He yells as a shock goes though his body. "Why me?!" He yells. "Breathe, Iruka. Breathe." He tells himself between short bursts. "AAH!" He yells again. He starts crying a bit. "Iruka?" Kakashi says from the other side of the door. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Aah, not really...." Iruka says, honestly. "Do you need me to come in?" He asks. Iruka thinks. "If you want.... I guess...." He says. Then Kakashi uses his Sharingan to unlock the door from the outside, and enters and closes and locks it from the inside.

"You look exhausted." He says. "You don't know how hard this is." Iruka says, as Kakashi sits down on the edge of the bathtub, next to the toilet. "AAAAGH!" Iruka yells. I'm going to puke." He says. "Here. Do it in the bath." Kakayshi says. "BLUUUURGH!!!!" Iruka blurts out, as he vomits into the bathtub. Kakashi turns on the water, and washes it all away down the drain. "OK. I'm done. Iruka says, as he stands up, and pulls his pants up and does the buttons back up. "Come on. Let's go have breakfast!" Kakashi says, as his stomach growls. "Yeah, let's go." Iruka says as he opens the door.

"Ladies first." He says to Kakashi with a smirk. "Dogs follow!" Kakashi says as Iruka follows him out the door. "DANG IT!!!!" Iruka yells. "Shh!! You'll *giggle* wake the *giggle* neighbours!!!! *giggle*" Kakashi says, trying to contain his laughter. "Ooh, my little pouty panda-bear!" Kakashi says. "I'll cook." Iruka says. "Eggs?" Kakashi asks. "Okay." Iruka says, and grabs some eggs. Then Pakkun comes into the kitchen. "Oh, hello bubba!! Did you miss daddy? Oh yes you did! Oh yes you did!!" Kakashi baby-talks to the puppy. "Ugh." Iruka mutters to himself, being a bit weirded out....