Mori x Male Reader: Bully

Jack ran off with his girlfriend, laughing evilly.

"Finally!" Mickey exhaled, crouching down and pulling back my head by my hair. "I seriously need to stop bringing that kid along. It takes too long for him to leave." He complained as he bent down to roughly kiss my lips. It felt disgusting. Very disgusting. I tried to push him back, but all my strength went into staying conscious.

"Damn, babe. You're a good kisser." He smirked, knowing fully well I was about to pass out. With one last hard bite to my botton lip, he stood up. "See you tomorrow, loser." Mickey laughed, throwing my emptied bag back onto my bleeding head.

Damn rich kids.

Sure, I may not be the smartest pancake in the stack, and no, I am definitely not the richest muffin in the batch, but, and I'll tell you this...

...I am the most beautiful brandy snap in the world.

I have piercing (E/C) eyes, short, (H/S), (H/C) hair, a perfect jawline, cheeky cheekbones, the best and thickest eyebrows in the world, the best fashion sense, and the best personality. My body could make even God fall for me, and my voice... well, let's just say that it is the sexiest thing you have ever heard.

Aaaand yes, maybe that alone earned me a few haters, but who in their RIGHT MIND WOULD DRAG ME AROUND THE BACK OF SCHOOL AND KICK MY HEAD IN, HOPING SOME STRANGE MUTATION MIGHT OCCUR AND MORPH MY FACE INTO THAT OF THE GRINCH?!

Obviously someone in their left mind, like Mickey and Jack.

But anyway, if he liked kissing me so damn much, then maybe he should have tried talking to me and getting to know me first, rather than beating me to a pulp around the back of the school! HOW STUPID IS HE?

Oh. As you can probably tell, I have severe anger issues, but that does not help at all with the bullying from Mickey and Jack. Jack's girlfriend, Lacey, usually comes along, but she does nothing but laughs at me and cheers for Jack. Mickey is lonely, as usual. It didn't really help when she was flirting with me in front of Jack, either. If I were him, which I don't ever want to be, I'd have ditched that s%!#.

Hmm... I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Ah.

I'm in love.

No, not the type like 'I love cake and sweets', which I absolutely do, but the type where I would die and kill for it to be returned.

With who? You'll see later.

"Idiots. Like, seriously? Loser? What is this, the 80s? It's not my fault you're absolutely gay for me..." I coughed, packing my very little amount of stuff into my bag. I hid my phone today, since I can tell when and where I'll get beaten. If I have my phone on me, that ばかやろ(bastard) will take it. So right behind this bin... "Good!" I said happily, pulling my Samsung (Samsung4life) phone out and switching the camera on.

Damn. What happened there? I prodded my cheekbone. It had bruised. Why they use their feet, I'll never know. Great, and my lip was bleeding.

Stumbling to my feet, I slung my bag onto my back and made my way to the back entrance so nobody could see this.

"(M/N)." I felt a hand on my shoulder. Bringing my hand to my face, I flinched.

"Oh, uh, hey." I smiled nervously.

Looking up through my fingers, I saw an angel standing next to me. Who was that angel? Morinosuka Takashi, my best friend, that's who.

And I love him. So, so much.

"Are you okay? Why are you covering your face?" He asked, leaning down to hold my wrist.

I shook my head, albeit painfully, and backed away. "I'm sorry! See you tomorrow!"