Football Game #23

Lydia's pov:

I walked into school really tired because I was up late texting my crush grayson dolan. He was asking if i was going to the football game tonight and of course I said yes.

Graysons on the football team along with his brother ethan my best friend Paige is going out with ethan so I spend a lot of time with gray.

"Hey girl" paige said
"Hi I'm so tired I wanna go home" I said
"Are you sure bout that I mean look who's coming your way."
I turned around and saw grayson walking my way his hazel eyes shinning and his jaw line on point. My eyes melted at the sight he was perfect.

"Hey Lydia" he smiled
"Hey gray" I smiled back
"Do you want me to walk you to class" he asked, he is so sweet.
"Yeah thanks"

Paige's pov:
It's so obvious they like each other why can't they just go out!!

"Arr they make such a cute couple" I said to E
"Yeah guess what gray is gonna do at the game..."

Lydia's pov:

Me and grayson had maths together where we just flirted the whole lesson  he kept on telling me I beautiful and I blushed the whole time he always make me feel happy.

"I'll see you at the game" he said at the end of lesson with a wink causing me to blush once again.

At the game---

"Hey" I said running to grayson and hugging him. His hugs are the best but it soon ended. Unfortunately.
"Hey Lydia" he smiled. We talked for awhile until he was called away by the coach. He ran onto the field.

The game had started and we were winning but then Gray got knocked over it look like he got hurt. I ran down the bleachers to see grayson.

"Gray are you ok" I said worried.
"Yeah I'm fine just my side hurts" I nodded "erm Lydia can I ask you something?"
"Yeah"
"Umm from the moment we meet I like you but I never had the courage to ask you this...Lydia what I am trying to say is...will you be my girlfriend" he asked i was shocked.

"Yes" I jumped up and he caught me his hands gripped my thighs, my arms were wrapped round his neck and we kissed. It was long passionate and filled with lust. After a couple of seconds he put me down and looked at me with a huge smile printed on his face.

 After a couple of seconds he put me down and looked at me with a huge smile printed on his face

I then heard a clap I didn't resize at fist but everyone was watching. I blushed a little and from that moment on I was in love with Grayson Dolan.