Inside the mind of Joe Trohman part 1

*Joe's Pov*

Today was amazing, France must be a magical country of something because I got to spend it with Emma. It all started when we got to the hotel, her and I are sharing a room together and I slept with her in my arms worry free. When I woke up the day just got better we got food and walked around having a fun time. Later Pete and Andy asked me to hangout I thought it was a little strange because it was out of the blue and they didn't invite Patrick or Emma but eh I didn't mind I was in a pretty good mood so I didn't think anything of it. It was cool though we chilled, talked about the tour and stuff. It was getting pretty late though when I checked my phone it was going on 11 o'clock.

"Its getting late guys I'm gonna go," I said.

"Okay see ya Joe," Andy said

"Later dude," Pete waved.

When I got back to my room it was pretty quiet. I searched around the place Emma and Patrick were no where to be found. I stood there in the middle of the room, confused.

"What the fuck? Where did they go?" I scratched my head out of confusion.

I looked around and noticed that the sliding door was cracked open. I walked closer and peaked outside to find Emma wrapped in Patrick's arms, I assume they fell asleep out here. I don't usually get jealous but seeing her all snuggled with him made me furious. I quietly stepped outside and carefully removed Patrick's arms for her and carried Emma back inside. I know what your thinking it was a sucky thing to do but I can't help it. Emma makes me happy and I want her all to myself. God damn it! I really wish she was in love with only me. It hurts when I see her and Patrick together because I always have this feeling like she's going to choose him. No, I can't think that I still have a chance right? I mean today we walked around the entire city looking at all the cool stuff. She held my hand and laughed at everything I said I wonder if she does the same thing around Patrick? Ugh probably, she likes him too. Anyways I set her on the bed carefully, I didn't want to wake her. I changed out of my clothes and climbed in beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and she turned to the other side facing me. She buried her face into my chest and I held her closer. I felt happy with her in my arms a guy could get used to this.

Oddly enough I woke up eariler than usual. I tilted my head and checked the time was nine, I looked back over at Emma she was still sound asleep in my arms. I didn't want to wake her but I couldn't help it. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She blinked a couple of time before she was actually awake.

"Morning," I smiled.

"Good morning Joe," she yawned, "what happened how did I get here?"

"When I came home last night I saw you fell asleep outside and I didn't want to leave you out in the cold so I carried you in," I explained.

"Awe thanks that was very sweet of you," Emma smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Its no problem," I smiled.

Man her smile, everytime I see it I can't help but smile back. If I'm in a bad mood her smile always makes me feel better. I got up and walked across the room to grab my stuff, I planned on taking a shower and I should probably wash my hair; I haven't in two weeks.

"Hey where are you going?" Emma asked.

"Huh? Oh I'm gonna go take a shower," I replied.

"Come here," she smiled.

I dropped my things and walked over to her.

"Closer," she said.

I leaned closer and she grabbed my hand and pulled me back into bed and held onto me tight.

"Come on Em I gotta take a shower," I whined playfully.

"Nope, five more minutes," she looked at me and smiled.

I knew what she was doing, the same thing I did yesterday. Emma seemed to be more confident than usual, like I said France is magical. She looked at me and waited for a response, her eyes they're really dark green, I could stare into them for hours.

"Okay fine," I smiled.

"Yay," she smiled back.

I held her tight and we layed there for a few minutes longer.

"Okay, Em I really have to take a shower I don't want to smell bad forever," I said.

she sighed, "okay I'll let you go."

"You can shower with me if you want," I winked.

she rolled her eyes and smiled, "just go."

"Be back in a few babe," I kissed her forehead and left.

Wait did I just call her babe? Oh shit I hope that's okay? We're not dating so I hope that's not to weird? I walked past and saw Patrick was a sleep in his own bed. He must've woken up in the middle of the night and went to bed. I kinda feel bad I just took her away and left the poor dude out there. Eh what can I say, sometimes I can be selfish. Its perfectly fine I'm sure he would've done the same thing. After I showered and all that I walked back into my room where Emma was still asleep. I devilish idea popped in my head and I jumped onto of her just like she did to me.

"Wake up sleepy head," I said.

"Make me," she smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her hard. The kiss lasted longer than yesterday until we were completely making out. I was a bit surprise to be honest, I've never seen Emma act this way. Oh yeah she wants me I know it. I slid my hands up her shirt trying to unhook her bra but she stopped me.

"I'm sorry," she looked down and frowned.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked.

I was confused and also very concerned.

"Joe, I-I don't want anything to move further like this. I'm not ready," she replied.

"No, Emma it's okay. I thought you did so I just, I'm a fucking idiot," I sat up and sighed.

"Awe, Joe you're not an idiot," Emma sat up behind and hugged me.

"I just, I really wish you were mine," I looked down at my thumbs.

"I know you feel that way and I do too but, Patrick I have the same feeling for him. Its such a hard decision because I don't want to hurt either of you," Emma frowned.

I pulled her onto my lap and held her tight. I was to worried about my own feelings that I ignored hers I know I'm not very good when it comes to empathy but I should think more about Emma's feelings. It isn't easy what she's going through and I know how she's constantly worried which just makes things ten times worse. But I just have to let it go and face the facts. Whomever she picks I have to be okay with. No matter how much it'll kill me inside I just want her to be happy.

"Hey I know what'll cheer you up why don't we go get some food," I said.

"Uh sure, that sounds great," she smiled.

"And you don't even have to get dressed you can stay in you're pajamas if you want," I smiled back.

"Good I'm feeling pretty lazy today," Emma laughed.

I took her hand and we walked out to that cafe we went to the other day. We ate food and sat there for a little while just talking and laughing. It was a pretty good morning.