Exploring

I walked out of the hotel and took in a deep breath. I'm out here on my own and I love it. The city is beautiful, filled with many people walking about, minding their own business. I grabbed a quick bite to eat and just walked. I didn't really know where I was going, I wandered around admiring everything in the city. I decided to head back, but I don't know which direction the hotel was. Shit. I looked at the surrounding are, there weren't any people and the only noises I hear was the sound of alley cats fighting. Maybe I'll find my way if I keep walking? I continued to walk again, which is the worst idea because I only got myself even more lost. I took a deep breath, now is not the time to panic. I looked down at my feet then back up when I noticed a group of hooligans staring at me. I stared back frozen for a moment then turned around and walked in the other direction. I heard footsteps follow behind me and I began to walk faster, the footsteps soon started to follow my pace until I was almost sprinting. One of the hooligans grabbed hold of me and pinned me against a wall. I swallowed every once of fear I had and tried to be strong.

"Let me go," I demanded.

"You American girl?" The hooligan smirked and spoke with a heavy Belgium accent.

"Let me go," I repeated.

"We will when were done," he smirked again and the other hooligans crowed around me.

My fear creeper up on my and I did what anyone would do in the situation kick and scream. One of the hooligans covered my mouth and I bit them.

"Ow you bitch!" He exclaimed and slapped me across the face.

"Hold still!" Another demanded as he tried to take off my pants.

I felt tears stream down my face as I called out for help, "Joe!"

I screamed his name repeatedly as I was hoping and praying he'd come for me.

"Emma?" I heard someone call out my name.

"Help please!" I screamed inbetween sobs.

The hooligans ran off and left me on the ground with my pants down. I curled into a ball and sobbed uncontrollablely.

"Em," I felt someone crouch down beside me.

I slowly lifted my head and saw my saviour...

Who was it that saved Emma? You decide. Its been a while since I did a reader decision chapter so I figured why not now? Sorry this chapter got a little dark, anyways if you don't remember what to do I'll review again. Leave a comment as to who it is saved Emma. Andy, Pete, Patrick, or Joe. Which ever name is commented the most will be put in the next chapter. So get commenting!