Chapter One

"Carl, come on we gotta go." Carl looked up seeing Rick in his bedroom door.

Carl stood up a little too quickly causing a trobbing pain in his right eye.

If he had one.

"Ok dad I'm ready."

~Timeskip~

Rick stopped everyone and squited his eyes.

"Dad what's wrong?" Carl placed a hand on Rick's arm.

"Come on there's a house over there." Rick started to run causing everyone else to rush after him.

The house was a small kinda run down house with all windows covered in blankets, T-Dog walked up and nocked on the door.

"Anybody here?" He asked. The blankets on the window moved and a blonde headed girl, was looking out then got pulled back.

Then another girl with blondish-brown hair looked out then drawed the blanket shut, Daryl looked at the doorknob seeing it turn.

"Hey guys," Daryl whispered to the group, "look."

Everyone looked at the door as it open a crack. "Who are you." It was the second girl, the first one behind her with her face in her back.

"I'm Rick. This is Daryl, Carl his twin brother Luke, Lori, Carol, Ron, and Edin." Rick interduced pointing to everyone as he said there name.

"I'm Luna Decesare, and this is my little sister Legacy Decesare." Luna stated moving so the can see Legacy.

"Hi." Legacy stared at Carl and blushed.

"Come on in." The Decesare sisters move to let the guests in.

"Ya arn't afraid that we might kill ya?" Daryl asked.

"No of course not," Luna smiled, "plus if you did I will come back and haunt you or... cut of your dicks and girls well their tounges."