silence of the angels

(Another storyline prequel for my new book Four??? i should have put this up before hidden notes)

A teenage boy slowly and silently followed behind the master hand, slightly trembling at what was to come. He wanted to show he was strong enough to make it on his own, without help every time he got into a fight. Sure he was shy but he was strong, stronger than Sans as a matter of fact.

As the two stopped walking master hand teleported and Skylar was made to stand on a hovering platform and wait.

Skylar's POV

I waited nervously fidgeting slightly with my tails. I haven't used my magic since the incident had occurred the incident had prevented us from breaking the barrier for another 10 years. I don't know if I'm even stable still... Why am I doing this? For my dignity and for love... NO! Not Level Of Violence just two people sharing strong affection for each other. I met three of the hottest and sweetest guys ever. I really hope I get accepted into the mansion, I don't what I'll do if I'm not. I was ready my fear melted as I let my magic begin to flare to life damn it feels good to let out what power I had been containing deep within me but not using it. I prepped my battle stance getting ready to summon my swords and attack; the platform made it to spawn. I knew it would be a good time for me to taunt.

"Victory will be mine." I said whilst crossing my arms and using my magic to hold my swords in front of me. I knew that now it was time to finally prove once and for all that I am not a pushover.

Normal POV

the battle began Skylar was taking strong attacks on Master hand. He had 300% damage and he was about to get launched. He groaned in pain before going for another attack. He would not let himself lose. He jumped back with an expert flip dodging a slap attack Jabbing down with his swords into the back of the hand doing at least 25 damage to the hand.

Skylar took a healing item and avoided another attack. Before finishing with a fire slash. Taking master hand's remaining HP.

"AHAHAHAHAHA." realizing that he made a noise he stopped sent his swords away quieted himself and sat hovering without anything the do but wait.

"The winner is Skylar." The fox gave a shy grin before his

(soon to be)

signature victory pose. 'I won this is a good thing it means my training went well and that I'm getting stronger.' When he was brought to the mansion's living room he didn't expect for everyone to be there cheering for him.

"Th-thanks you g-g-guys." His voice stuttering and shaking a bit from not talking very much. He was the new addition. Quiet and lethal like a knife in the dark.

End one shot