Toon Link x Skylar

(This is a Yaoi one-shot if you don't like don't read. For those who don't know Yaoi means two boys on a romantic relationship.

This one-shot takes place after the events When Skylar lost Control of his magic. Also keep in mind that none of this really happens in the actual games after all it's fan fiction.)

Toon Link's POV

He almost got me why didn't he? I would have re-spawned but oh he looked good in battle. I mean I've played the game and I just loved his personality or the fact that when you try name yourself Skylar his font would appear and say

"*sorry buddy but I have already claimed that name."

Normal POV

Toon Link blushed as he hugged Skylar comfortingly as they warped back. His blush faded as they got back to the battle lobby. They let go of each other and Skylar ran out the door not known to anyone but he was crying.

Skylar's POV

I liked the hug it felt so caring and kind little did anyone know was that I played the wind waker. I knew where every secret item rupee and heart piece was hidden and I had beaten the game three times over.

Of course I had my save file corrupted not by me but I had thought

'no problem I can stare at Toon Link's butt some more.'  Yeah I know I have a little crush on him so what he's just so freaking awesome. I mean he's strong, smart... Sexy... Of course I would never admit it out loud.

We let go of each other and it dawned on me I attacked him nearly killed him and then I
Hugged him. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes and I ran out and away from the smash battle lobby.

Toon Link's POV

I called for a search party after we were done our smash battles since Skylar hadn't returned yet.

To be honest I was really worried but it's totally not because of his amazing heterochromic eyes, that messy orange hair, that blue bandana that waves in the wind, his loveable personality, his skill with a sword, the fact that he's really a fox or the fact that he's hot.

We split into four groups one to search the town and shopping district, one to search around the beach and field, one to search the woods and me Ness and Lucas to search the mansion. We searched until the sun began to set I had caught glimpses of him or at least I think I did but no one had seen or found him.

We called off the search and returned to the mansion. We all went to eat everyone but me, Ness and Lucas we went back to our room.

"Hey Toon look we did everything we could and the area around the mansion is massive it could take us days to find him weeks even but we haven't lost hope on him yet." Said Lucas to me

"You don't get it Lucas he was more than what he seemed I found that out yesterday. the moment I first saw him I knew he would be cool and he is. in fact you could say I have a crush on him it was just one of those love at first sight moments." I said and we arrived at our room shortly after what I said we open the door and see a mound of blue and orange on Skylar's bed they also saw the normal orange colour of Skylar's hair.

I blushed seeing how Skylar looked when he was asleep. but the blush soon turned to worry as Skylar began to thrash symbolising a bad dream.

Skylar's POV (before they found him)